Brehs just found out my girl was a sugar baby dont know how to feel

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Damn you began the post with some real player shyt then ended with some lame nikka shyt.
She was doing it while they were talking and she felt bad so she spent money on him too bad. Money don't make up for that shyt. OP is her pimp tbh. And one can either pimp her and make this money or bush her. But he can't wife her cuz she damaged goods

Op ain't her pimp she paid to release the guilt. It's not hard to understand, breh needs to walk away if he was cool with it he'd never made this post.

Any girl can hustle legslly through college, call center jobs, security, office gigs, and more no reason for any girl to sell p*ssy unless she likes the thrill and random dikk. Don't excuse how behavior.

These girls go through this messed up stage then wanna settle down with a mature minded dude who doesn't care that's how she sees him.

Dude needs to move on and let it go.

I know 19 year olds who been hoping for years then wake up and delete everything dude she piped for money and turn over a new life.

You wouldn't get that same sympathy you give these girls if you were down and out.

Tell a girl you were had gay sex cuz you were broke but strapped up lol amd see if she's cool with that.

A woman's vagina while not our business who she let's in once we together she gotta restrict access.

These grirks are dreaming if they think these old white dudes don't wanna smash and just wanna lay up and spend 500 bucks for dinner and concersation. I know some old white dudes who do this all the time they pissed and getting tired of wasting money they wanna smash them women too.

Daps
Pimp her out to the sugar daddies, don't kiss her on the lips, stack your bread up and tell her you love her giving you that new jag.

Don't complain, regulate.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tell that bytch to take off her low heels, and put on her ho heels. She need to be breaking bread.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
breh - you were dealing with her while she was selling ass? why she tell you about the dudes' meat :dame: did you ask, breh?

do you love her, breh? do you believe her, breh? has she been good to you, breh? :mjlit:

not sure how invested you are in ol girl, but if the answer is yes to those questions, might as well stick with her :yeshrug:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
-

What should I do brehs? :lupe:

Not a gottdamn thing breh

She belongs to the RECYCABLE GOODS GAME
:ufdup:

For educational research purposes....

Can you provide us her RATE?

and is she 420 friendly?

:lupe:

sosaa

All Star
Daps
the fact that she aint say shyt about her past is fukked up. keep her around, smash, have her break u off sum and enjoy yaself but don't get too attached. either that, or leave.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Sounds like she's grooming OP to be one of her prostitutes,I would be very careful going on trips overseas with her. You could easily end up being sex trafficked yourself.
Thats what pimps do too,spend money on their ho's before they start having them hoeing to make that money back. You could end up a mule or worst. You may have already been an unknowing mule/security guard. Think back long an hard about if anything weird happened on those previous trips.

sosaa

All Star
Daps
Sounds like she's grooming OP to be one of her prostitutes,I would be very careful going on trips overseas with her. You could easily end up being sex trafficked yourself.
Thats what pimps do too,spend money on their ho's before they start having them hoeing to make that money back. You could end up a mule or worst. You may have already been an unknowing mule/security guard. Think back long an hard about if anything weird happened on those previous trips.

man that actually remind me of a story bout some nikka i knew long time ago who was gettin used by a bytch. sounded like the exact same story in OP...they went down south to the caribbean(she paid everything) and shorty met up with family...long story short she had bro trafficking drugs fa her but they caught him before he even got to the airport. no idea what happened to dude after that
crazy world out there :wow:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
man that actually remind me of a story bout some nikka i knew long time ago who was gettin used by a bytch. sounded like the exact same story in OP...they went down south to the caribbean(she paid everything) and shorty met up with family...long story short she had bro trafficking drugs fa her but they caught him before he even got to the airport. no idea what happened to dude after that
crazy world out there :wow:

Yup,once you find out something like that about a woman you should question everything she ever said to you,and anything she is currently saying(You should just cut her off). My dawg pre righteous era,was paying his main ho rent to stay in an apartment with these two square guys. He was paying like 3 and some change for her to rent a room,much cheaper than a hotel. She was hoeing and slanging for him out of that spot while those dudes were at work,while they thought she had a real job.
It was even planned that she fukk one or both of them if they started asking questions. She was a very attractive afro latina,so you know how nikkas get when they get they first "exotical". One of them let her use his car off and on,which she would do illegal activities in,and they both my boy and her thought it was hilarious how big a bunch of suckas these guys were. She gave a sob story of being in an abusive relationship and wanting to escape,so I can't blame those guys trying to help her out,but they were probably thinking with their dikks. Would they have gotten in between a domestic violence situation if she wasn't as attractive as she was:comeon:? Last but not least and the final blow was the fact she said she even stole some of they shyt when she finally dipped out and made a move back with him to their REAL spot,leaving them short on valueables and her share of rent. I can't repeat it enough how dangerous some of these womens mentalities are,many female sex workers have come to see men as the most vile garbage on earth due to their line of work. So they have no remorse in doing dirt to even guys who may do right by them,because they still view you as a guy who probably is only doing it because you want something.Which I guess in OP's case she would be right since he is trying to pimp her on the low:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
- Bad brown skin shorty with a bubble. Just graduated college

- Been fukking on and off for 2 years. Actually took her V card (she’s young)

- She asks me to commit around March, I finally do.

- Last weekend find some old suggestive texts in her phone. After pressing her she reveals to me that she has been a sugar baby since January.

- Back story. Her moms dead and her pops isn’t in the picture. She has to cover herself as well as help pay her brothers college tuition (they’re immigrants.) Basically felt she had no other options because she was in college and thus jobless up until May.

- Says she stopped around June when she secured a legit job for a great salary. Scrubbed her profile, which she showed me.

- Claims it was 4 men total. Only slept with all of them once. :duck:All 4 offered to give a test run to see how she’d feel and dropped between 2-5k just for that weekend.

- Of the ones I saw, they were all old, ugly loser looking cac a with micro dikks. Fairly non threatening

This girl is a smart go getter type. Graduated with a 4.0 and secured a great job. Works real hard and will do whatever to be successful. And she’s bad.

She basically explained that 80% of the money she made went to her brother and the other 20% towards spoiling me, which I believe because shorty has spent more bread on me and taken me on more trips than any girl I can remember.

She expected me to be more mad but doesn’t realize I’m a sexual deviant and fake want to exploit this situation and profit with her. At the same time though, pride and self respect is kicking in.

What should I do brehs? :lupe:
pimp her out.... fukk wrong with you? you surely shouldn't be committed to a woman who cheated on you with multiple men.... so she was fukking you the whole time, fukking them since however long, and fukking all of y'all from march to june, when she quit

and this is whom you want to honor and respect and TRUST?? if you didn't find the shyt, she never even would have told you...

so fukk that.. you need to keep her in love with you at all costs... while also beating it into her head (verbally :damn:) that she could always use the extra income and y'all could travel the world and blah blah blah.... then talk her right back onto that site... and cake up