Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Season 4 is probably the GOAT season of TV. I remember marathoning that shyt over the course of a few days :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I always waver between 3 and 4. Season 4 probably told a better overall story but the drama and suspense with the Avon/Stringer relationship made me vote for 3. That rooftop scene still one of the greatest scenes I've seen on TV. Actually this series had too many of those moments. Another one in 5 being the Dookie/Michael exchange in the car.
Even though 5 was the weakest season because of that ridiculous serial killer storyline, there were still some great moments. That Dookie/Michael scene was one of the highlights of the entire show.

I loved the scene with Marlo leaving the party with all the rich white people and going back to the streets to fight those two guys.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
im going to rewatch it again, slowly on the advice of you guys see if i pick up any new things. im sure i missed on a lot.

good to see that nobody cared for season 5, maybe i was expecting too much after 3 and 4.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
season 2 was interesting, although i was completely lost at first as i didnt see how it would all tie in. i was shocked when dangelo got killed, although i learned from that point on that nobody in the show was untouchable in terms of death.

hands down i would say seasons 3 and 4 were my favorite. when bodie went down though :to:
Every time @Ed MOTHERfukkING G makes a Bodie thread i get sad breh :to:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
im going to rewatch it again, slowly on the advice of you guys see if i pick up any new things. im sure i missed on a lot.

good to see that nobody cared for season 5, maybe i was expecting too much after 3 and 4.
Coming off the strength of season 4, we all had great expectations for it...But with them rushing the season/HBO only giving them 10 eps, bad acting in several cases, and David Simon's grudge with The Baltimore Sun...Season 5 was doomed from the start

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Winning at street life is losing at real life. Being the best of the demons is not something to strive for, friend. It's so demonic.

very profound observation

snoop was really bout that life

Published on Aug 8, 2011

The actress best known for her role on HBO’s "The Wire" pleaded guilty Monday to conspiracy to distribute heroin.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I seriously have to watch season 4 again, since the coli unanimously swears by it...

I've only seen it through once like season 5 and wasn't really impressed...

So Far:
3>1>2>4>5
season 4 is the greatest season in televsion history

the only season i would rewatch