Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Seasons 1-4 are all undeniable tv classics, 9.5/10 for the worst of those seasons. For the wire season 5 was a a 8/10 for any other show it's a 9.5/10
Favorite scene off the top of my head is Omar sonning Levy in court. But there are so many more. GOAT TV show

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen seasons 1-4 twice. I only seen season 5 once and that was when it aired (08). Not that it's bad but the final season was the only one I didnt have on DVD

My opinion

The best show of all time. Every time I run into a few cats, even this past Sunday, we always talk about it. There's practically no show you can do that with.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the universal love for season 4. The storyline with the kids was good but it took up too much of the season. Felt like Stand By Me after a while.

I thought they missed out on Stringer/Avon stuff. That should have rolled into season 4. All this build up and it ended too quick. I wanted to see Stringer break off and beef with Avon. Could have been epic.

Hamsterdam! :blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
There was a few things like that. Prop Joe outlining his whole operation to Marlo. shyt made no sense. They turned Prop Joe into a complete dumb ass so Marlo could take over.

And I hated the serial killer shyt.

Fred.
Prop joe, couldn't truly be the king because he had no muscle none, and Slim charles could be attributed to Avon, and being the king is what Joe wanted, and not that co-op bullshyt he spewed that was simply a way to keep all the gangstas in the town under his finger and grandstand and threaten to pull the connect letting it be known they weren't equals in the co-op he ran things, if it was about Marlo he could have simply told Omar to off Marlo and hat would have been the end of him...

SN: Slim didnt take out Marlo although he kept tabs on him and knew where the bodies were hidden n such because Joe and his crew was too weak, with no muscle, had he a respected hitter like Bodie to join in he would have been down.....

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Prop joe, couldn't truly be the king because he had no muscle none, and Slim charles could be attributed to Avon, and being the king is what Joe wanted, and not that co-op bullshyt he spewed that was simply a way to keep all the gangstas in the town under his finger and grandstand and threaten to pull the connect letting it be known they weren't equals in the co-op he ran things, if it was about Marlo he could have simply told Omar to off Marlo and hat would have been the end of him...

SN: Slim didnt take out Marlo although he kept tabs on him and knew where the bodies were hidden n such because Joe and his crew was too weak, with no muscle, had he a respected hitter like Bodie to join in he would have been down.....

:dahell: Bodie was a rightful hustler and had mad heart. But by no means was he any sort of muscle. He could handle himself, but he wasn't no professional hitter.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
1,3 & 4 are my favorites. I didn't like 2 when it first came out but grew to like it over time. It showed how Avon's and Stringer's friendship/partnership started to fray, how Prop Joe got that good product and the genesis of the co-op.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Bodie was a rightful hustler and had mad heart. But by no means was he any sort of muscle. He could handle himself, but he wasn't no professional hitter.

Word. Bodie was my man but that's why Slim hit him with the :sitdown: when Bodie was like "Slim just say the word. Just say the mufukkin word!!" right after Stringer got killed. He would bust his gun if he had too, but he never hit anything of significance. He didnt even finish Wallace. Poot did.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
About to finish season 3 and I only started watching a couple days ago. Feel unfortunate I missed this when it was on. These characters are downright interesting and as close to realistic as possible, while some were stretches (Omar) that add a ton of variety to the show.

I never knew so many references through music and gifs came from this show. For the longest time I thought that Wee Bay .gif was Malik Yoba.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
^^^^You talking bout Lex.

The Prop Joe slander I read must end. Joe didnt tell Marlo how he ran his whole operation. Joe was just giving Marlo pointers on how to wash his money and where to stash it. After Omar robbed the entire CO-OP shipment in S4, Joe had a meet w/ Spiros and I don't recall if the core Co-op members were all there, but Marlo was. It was just so Spiro's could assure them none of his ppl had anything to do with stick up. From there Marlo and Chris tailed Spiro's to find out more about them, then eventually stepped to them about doing business. Joe kinda had to do that (the meet). You can't rob a bunch of rich, killer drug dealers and nobody is demanding answers. And Marlo didn't know where Joe rested his head. That was all set up by Cheese.
Nah, when Prop Joe brought Spiros to Marlo to convince Marlo that Prop Joe or the Greeks weren't in on the shipment getting robbed, none of the rest of the co-op were there. And to think, Prop Joe gave up his connect to save Cheese's ass.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
2014-uptown-pre-oscar-party-13.jpg

images

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About to finish season 3 and I only started watching a couple days ago. Feel unfortunate I missed this when it was on. These characters are downright interesting and as close to realistic as possible, while some were stretches (Omar) that add a ton of variety to the show.

I never knew so many references through music and gifs came from this show. For the longest time I thought that Wee Bay .gif was Malik Yoba.
get ready for the greatest season in television history. season 4 :wow:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My List in order goes

There isnt a show that competes with The wire. shyt was all your classic hood movies from the 90's all rolled into one. I just loved season 3 the most. It was the bridge between avon and stringer then Marlo and Chris on the come up. I hated Marlo and Carcetti by the way. I didnt care for the politics either. I thought the police force was crazy though. I didnt realize they get all that pressure. Dude had to create amsterdam just to keep the numbers straight.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Finished season 4 earlier today.

Bodie is a top 5 character to me across all sections of entertainment: movies, television shows, video games, etc. Almost anybody can relate to Bodie in nearly any position at a job. Even engineers and other assets get stuck when new owners, ceo's, management, etc. take over the company and all that respect they build gets overlooked to the point where one mistake cost them their job after 30 years of loyalty.

"You ain't putting me up in one of them empty ass houses neither" -> dude saying to fire him on spot, fukk all that come into my office bs like everyone else.

That last episode killed my day brehs. I know plenty of us read/heard about the chess references in that scene with the bishop and knight. What's equally as deep, was that those were the two pieces that weren't mentioned when chess was explained to them.

Dude had no chance but went down firing vs 2 legit assassins and one of their proteges :rip:.