Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
season 2 was interesting, although i was completely lost at first as i didnt see how it would all tie in. i was shocked when dangelo got killed, although i learned from that point on that nobody in the show was untouchable in terms of death.

hands down i would say seasons 3 and 4 were my favorite. when bodie went down though :to:

If you watch it again you'll realise just how good season 2 is. I myself did that and others have too. The change in scenary/characters throws you off but it's still :blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Watched it all in three weeks, cant believe i had never seen it all the way through before. this show is :banderas:

so many references and gifs from that show used on here. forgive me, i cant believe i missed out on this piffery til now

what is your favorite season?
Season 4>1>2>3>5

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
probably the goat show.. it stuck with me for a week after i marathoned it..

season 5 was buns though.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the Wire was on, I'd re-watch the latest episode on Monday and peep some shyt I didnt on Sunday, then still manage to find something new on Tuesday when I watched it again. I never did this for Oz or the Sopranos before the Wire. And I don't do it now for Boardwalk Empire, Shameless, Dexter ( :skip: ) , or Walking Dead. Game of Thrones tho? Hell yeah! I know/met my fair share of rappers, athletes, and actors. Mainly I'm :ehh: , but When I ran into Cool Lester Smooth at an Earth Wind and Fire concert back in 03 I was like :gladbron:

Seasons: 4>1=3>2>>5

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yup

I'm not a fan of/don't follow politics in general so they lost me with the mayoral shyt in season 3. Just wasn't interesting at all to me. The dock shyt I have no frame of reference to, never met anyone from that background, so that was more interesting to me.

Fred.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm not a fan of/don't follow politics in general so they lost me with the mayoral shyt in season 3. Just wasn't interesting at all to me. The dock shyt I have no frame of reference to, never met anyone from that background, so that was more interesting to me.

Fred.
Surprised you have 3 so low. Your gonna catch hate but I respect it. That's the beauty of the show. Every season manages to capture something people might feel more attached too.

Some people wanna see Gangbanging and drugs - check
The police system - check
Politics- check
The media aspect- check
School systems- check
Drunk and addicts- check
Lesbians and gays- check
Daily life - check

All intertwined in one the best written shows ever

Six feet
Sopranos
Wire
Breaking bad

No order

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Surprised you have 3 so low. Your gonna catch hate but I respect it. That's the beauty of the show. Every season manages to capture something people might feel more attached too.

Some people wanna see Gangbanging and drugs - check
The police system - check
Politics- check
The media aspect- check
School systems- check
Drunk and addicts- check
Lesbians and gays- check
Daily life - check

All intertwined in one the best written shows ever

Six feet
Sopranos
Wire