Brehs, It's Not Safe To Be At Lenox Mall This Weekend...

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
This gay parade is one thing but I'm not goin out of my way to avoid a homo if I have shyt to do.

i feel u but lenox during pride weekend is on some OTHER shyt

i went when i was in college, me and my boys didn't know any better. we were in macy's like "somethin aint right.." then quickly figured it out and got teh fukk outta there before people got us confused with the masses.​

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lenox itself is cool though. It's pretty much the only place I shop to get clothes these days.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
off topic but i worked with a faq (no homo) who told me (pause) that he wanted to move to the A for the club scene and to get a job at a call center

he was making it seem like how third world country immigrants visualize america before they get on a boat and come over here, his eyes was twinkling with hope and gay ambitions (i wasnt checking like that)

i just dont understand why atl became the homo garden of eden all of a sudden

You know NY started the homo thug industry and they always move down south. My cousin is a huge fakkit lit and fig, the nikka is 6'5 and about 300 pounds with arched eyebrows and a perm, this nikka should have been in the NFL or at the very least a bodyguard for the famous. This nikka was always outside picking flowers n' shyt, I always knew it was something off about that boy as a youngin but most of his friends are from NY, DC, and Cali. nikkas ain't just making this shyt up b.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Do y'all nikkas have gay pride every month or something :wtf:

Yall atl nikkas stay celebrating being fakkits

Daps
A nikka made the thread and I commented. I'm not sensitive about it because honestly I don't see it, I don't hang where gay NY and DC nikkas be at.

You claimed he was going at his own city and asked why he would make this thread out of fear of the backlash. :shaq2:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Interesting thread (especially the video of Trinidad James, hes the third verse of the 2X video thats in my sig; I know him personally)

Sheff & Fendi hit it on the head. I'm not changing whether I'm going to Lenox this weekend b/c it's more gay people there than usual. Me & my girl are looking to go shopping & if we do we might go. If I see a gay dude, not gonna change my day :manny:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:bryan:

But yo, I never really the gays in mass at Lenox Mall (expect working there) everytime I've been there. It's only been tourists and teenagers :skip:

That's because most of the time these nikkas over-exaggerating that shyt. But Labor Day weekend, that shyt is pure :gag:.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's like that gay pride shyt is during every big weekend.

But, nikkas be exaggerating that gay shyt. Them dudes be doing their own thing.

Luda brings the whole city out.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think Atlanta should be burned down at this point as it is a haven of perversion and debauchery with these black fakkits..

Just burn it down and start over..

Wait....hold up....fukk that. nikka have you seen the hoes in this city? :usure:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm not rich, nor a teen, and I don't like people in general. The worst place ever for people like me. It appears that most of the people are just there to look at and judge other people on their appearance.

"I saw a lot of men's butts due to saggy pants (GROSS), women's butts and bras because they cant wear something opaque (sluts), and nerds wondering around hopelessly in need of human interaction, which they will never achieve from the former.

Do the rich really shop here? Only if you're narcissistic enough to drive a $400,000 Lamborghini to the valet and attempt to emerge like rockstars into Lenox Mall (how absurd!) and spend the day amongst the local dumpy college sorority sisters and underwear-showing ghetto peeps that just got off Marta to steal some shyt.

An amusing dichotomy."

-cac

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Damn, it's really that many gay nikkas in the ATL? :ohhh:

:pacspit: That's what yall ATL nikkas get for having all those fine ass black women down there :to:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
First time i EVER been to atlanta.. went into that mall like.. :ehh: nice mall... then i see all them Blaines and toines up in there sashaying :scusthov:

same here....saw lambo's and rrari's getting valet parked,
bytches walking out with louie store bags and felt like it was
where i needed to be......got 50 feet into that bytch and was
like......man if you nikkas dont get me up out this fakkit
ass mall :snoop:

a0yqua.jpg

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Dude... I'm sure everyone in Atlanta knows whats going down this weekend. There aren't many members that post here that are from the A so why make this thread so we can get the "Those ATL nikkas At It Again" comments? Don't go at your own city like this, unless you are another transplant.
:whistle:

so lenox a gay fest now?! I haven't been there since like 07. Last time I bought something out of there was back in 04' when i first moved here. Spent my whole dollar general check on some gear (shirt and jeans) and rode the train/bus back home. Don't remember seeing any gays back in 07 though...guess it's changed. Them whips still going hammer still in the front though I know

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sad day for atlanta. Just goes to show you how many fakkits from all over the nation flock to the cesspool known as atlanta.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:whistle:

so lenox a gay fest now?! I haven't been there since like 07. Last time I bought something out of there was back in 04' when i first moved here. Spent my whole dollar general check on some gear (shirt and jeans) and rode the train/bus back home. Don't remember seeing any gays back in 07 though...guess it's changed. Them whips still going hammer still in the front though I know

Lenox been gay as since the influx of transplants. I don't know what year that was but I know it was before 07.