Brehs, It's Not Safe To Be At Lenox Mall This Weekend...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
nikka it's never safe to be in Lenox Mall. :childplease:

This too, I don't even know any real nikkas that are at Lenox and hang out in that area all the time. I go that way because my girl likes being out there or if I want to buy some designer shyt. Other than that, i'm in Decatur most of the time.

Daps
Dude... I'm sure everyone in Atlanta knows whats going down this weekend. There aren't many members that post here that are from the A so why make this thread so we can get the "Those ATL nikkas At It Again" comments? Don't go at your own city like this, unless you are another transplant.

I'll never get why Atlanta niccas are so sensitive about this particular subject.....there's sooooo many other positives about ATL (especially the women, which directly opposes this) , why be bothered so much by this one chink?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I'll never get why Atlanta niccas are so sensitive about this particular subject.....there's sooooo many other positives about ATL (especially the women, which directly opposes this) , why be bothered so much by this one chink?

A nikka made the thread and I commented. I'm not sensitive about it because honestly I don't see it, I don't hang where gay NY and DC nikkas be at.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

Those women you speak of are fukking the fags which is why The aids number is high down there:merchant:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

weebay.gif

I thought it stood for Black Gays and p*ssy-ass Whites

concise

Veteran
Daps
Whats this Park Tavern Fall Festival? How much?

The site is blocked at my job

City of Atlanta, GA : City Calendar : Park Tavern Fall Festival

Park Tavern Fall Festival
Date: 8/18/2012 - 10/6/2012 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
500 10th Street NE
Atlanta, GA
Add to my Calendar

EVENT ORGANIZER:

Paul Smith

paul.parktavern@gmail.com

The purpose of the event is to highlight local bands, the food of the season and the beginning of cooler temperatures.

That's all I find.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man these faccots always choose a holiday/poppin weekend to pull this crap! :damn:

but thanks op. last time I was in lenox on BGPW... man you know what.. i dont even wanna talk about it. just :smh:

Dang brehs, I thought nikkas meant stay away from Lenox Mall because of gang violence.I didn't know it was because of the gays :ohhh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A nikka made the thread and I commented. I'm not sensitive about it because honestly I don't see it, I don't hang where gay NY and DC nikkas be at.

Exactly breh. I only went to Lenox when my ex wanted to stop by there but I haven't been in damn near 2 years now. That shyt is full of gay nikkaz, sack chasing hoes and weird emo kids.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Exactly breh. I only went to Lenox when my ex wanted to stop by there but I haven't been in damn near 2 years now. That shyt is full of gay nikkaz, sack chasing hoes and weird emo kids.
This dude is spot fukking on :damn:

Hipster fat high school girls in leopard leggings and red nerd glasses taking Facebook pics in the Apple store :scusthov:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

This dude is spot fukking on :damn:

Hipster fat high school girls in leopard leggings and red nerd glasses taking Facebook pics in the Apple store :scusthov:

Damn, so where you nikkas be copping your gear from :dwillhuh:? SMH at nikkas shopping at DTLR or Macy's at South Dekalb :scusthov:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I made the mistake of flying down to Atlanta for Labor Day weekend two years ago. My wife was already down there, so I was going to meet her. I wondered why there was so many black men on the plane for dolo. I also wondered why they were looking at me. Strange men were coming up to me offering me business cards. When I got to Atlanta and waited for my ride to come, I seen mad noticeably gay people outside . The person who came to pick me out told me that it was Gay Pride Weekend. smh

Disgusted at the fact that they probably thought I was one of them because I traveled to Atlanta alone.