Brehs, It's Not Safe To Be At Lenox Mall This Weekend...

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
told my girl bout this thread.

we goin to Lenox tomorrow. A gay nikka dont phase me. yall nikkas that dont live here are trying to convince yourselves not to come down here as an excuse not to get with the women cuz yall insecure.

as a completely straight male, some of yall worry WAYYY to much about fags. They aint worried bout yall. Dont be worried bout them. Focus on the bytches.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
told my girl bout this thread.

we goin to Lenox tomorrow. A gay nikka dont phase me. yall nikkas that dont live here are trying to convince yourselves not to come down here as an excuse not to get with the women cuz yall insecure.

as a completely straight male, some of yall worry WAYYY to much about fags. They aint worried bout yall. Dont be worried bout them. Focus on the bytches.
I agree with what you saying especially about focusing on the women.

But the part where you said that the gay nikkas aren't focusing on you was :duck:

Obviously these nikkas are focusing on you as a man, if you look good to them you hence why they're gay in the 1st place :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I thought the internet was exaggerating about Lenox Mall until I went to ATL this past spring......bruh I aint never seen so much homosexuality in one place before ever in life....everytime I breathed in I prayed to God I wouldnt get infected with the wild mango.....that mall nice as hell though

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
BIG GIRLS PARTY WELL?

big-girl-dancing-a-s.gif

2949788_o.gif

764370fb-e6d1-4e8f-ad4b-300d31c1535d.gif

:stylin::mj:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Those women you speak of are fukking the fags which is why The aids number is high down there:merchant:

Meanwhile, a straight horny, but chill brother like myself has to watch from the sidelines; the destruction of innocent & vibrant ladies by DL brothers who as best said by the Youngbloodz, just don't give a damn, or give a fukk.

It's so Unfortunate, my friends. :sadbron:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I live here bruh. :youngsabo:

South got the Pawgs on lock though. Since I travel alot, I get to see other places pawgs and they don't come close.

If you live in Atl and you worried about a pawg instead of all these beautiful black women, then you are possibly one corny ass nikka. :usure:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
been in atl forever and gay niccas know whos gay and whos not....its not really a big problem b/c they dont fukk with us...they know that we know they the gay

This. I don't worry about them gay nikkaz and they know not to worry about me. Yall must be giving out the wrong vibes and shyt if you feel like you getting eye raped lol

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

But the part where you said that the gay nikkas aren't focusing on you was :duck:

Obviously these nikkas are focusing on you as a man, if you look good to them you hence why they're gay in the 1st place :manny:

Bruh, if when you go out you are constantly harassed by gay dudes you need to look in the mirror and figure out wtf YOU are doing wrong.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Exactly. Niccas in groups looking at man ass like
birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

makes me a little uncomfortable. Plus, the shyt's disgusting.