Brehs, It's Not Safe To Be At Lenox Mall This Weekend...

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
First time i EVER been to atlanta.. went into that mall like.. :ehh: nice mall... then i see all them Blaines and toines up in there sashaying :scusthov:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
nikkas frontin like you cant get fly at Lenox Mall. You think im driving my black ass all the way to Perimeter just to avoid some gay dudes? fukk that! I go in, get what i need, then bounce. The days of trying to post up at a mall all day are over.

Go to Lenox during the week around lunch time and its full of the baddest chicks with paper you will ever see.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
nikkas frontin like you cant get fly at Lenox Mall. You think im driving my black ass all the way to Perimeter just to avoid some gay dudes? fukk that! I go in, get what i need, then bounce. The days of trying to post up at a mall all day are over.

Go to Lenox during the week around lunch time and its full of the baddest chicks with paper you will ever see.

They're less than 10 minutes apart :yeshrug:.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They're less than 10 minutes apart :yeshrug:.

Not in ATL traffic they arent. Plus isnt there a toll on 400 right past Lenox? So i gotta drive past a better mall, sit in traffic, and pay a toll just to avoid Antwan? Naaaa, im good. Ill tell that funny nikka to keep it moving and go on about my day.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
off topic but i worked with a faq (no homo) who told me (pause) that he wanted to move to the A for the club scene and to get a job at a call center

he was making it seem like how third world country immigrants visualize america before they get on a boat and come over here, his eyes was twinkling with hope and gay ambitions (i wasnt checking like that)

i just dont understand why atl became the homo garden of eden all of a sudden

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
off topic but i worked with a faq (no homo) who told me (pause) that he wanted to move to the A for the club scene and to get a job at a call center

he was making it seem like how third world country immigrants visualize america before they get on a boat and come over here, his eyes was twinkling with hope and gay ambitions (i wasnt checking like that)

Its these fukking transplants man :smh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think Atlanta should be burned down at this point as it is a haven of perversion and debauchery with these black fakkits..

Just burn it down and start over..

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Once Hip-Hop and Hollywood came to the city on a large scale, so did the gay shyt that runs rampant throughout both industries.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:bryan:

But yo, I never really the gays in mass at Lenox Mall (expect working there) everytime I've been there. It's only been tourists and teenagers :skip: