Brehs, It's Not Safe To Be At Lenox Mall This Weekend...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Damn, so where you nikkas be copping your gear from :dwillhuh:? SMH at nikkas shopping at DTLR or Macy's at South Dekalb :scusthov:

Actually South Dekalb has the shoe game as far as sneakers on lock. Perimeter has a mix of bad bytches that ain't looking for a come up and the high end fashion. On top of that you frontin b, you hang out at Frank Ski's n' shyt. You be where the gays be, not calling you a fakkit or anything but no real nikka is gonna willingly hang out in a gay area.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:what: Who still "hangs out" at malls anyway? I shop at Lenox cause my sister lives in Brookhaven so Im in that area often. I cop what I need and bounce.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
On a side note, I been riding through the G State campus since a nikka ain't got a job n 'shyt. Nothing but fire out there....:stylin:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
On a side note, I been riding through the G State campus since a nikka ain't got a job n 'shyt. Nothing but fire out there....:stylin:

My nikka you ain't never lie. shyt I remember back in the day we used to be all up on GSU and the AUC. nikkaz would get a 12 pack of red stripe, put that shyt in mcdonalds cups and walks through the AUC like we was students lol. Boi them was some of the funnest days of my life

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:yes:

:what: Who still "hangs out" at malls anyway? I shop at Lenox cause my sister lives in Brookhaven so Im in that area often. I cop what I need and bounce.
Basically... I hit lenox because its close to my job... Its not bad on the weekdays, get what you need and get the hell on, nikkas in the mall trying to be "seen" and shyt :smh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Real talk....

Me and my wife went to Atlanta last year Labor Day weekend and went to Lenox Square Mall....

:leon: and :damn:

My wife has worked w/the LGBT community and even she said Lenox Mall was just TOO much with how the LGBT crowd carried and portrayed themselves.