Brehs, is there anything to stop a thinning hairline

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
To combat hair loss, you need to attack on multiple fronts, but the most important for the present and future is to be preventive.

Your "friend" will need a DHT inhibitor. Finasteride will do. He can get a prescription online for easy via Keeps or Hims, or he can go to a local dermatologist.

Minoxidil (brand name Rogaine) will help stimulate hair growth. It works better in the crown but it can help thicken up what he does have by encouraging growth.

Lastly, a hair transplant, which can supplement your existing hair and/or replace that which you've lost. This is the most expensive option but by far will make the biggest cosmetic difference. This should be the option he takes further down the line, however. Stabilize & prevent/slow first with minoxidil and a DHT inhibitor. Less hair to transplant = money saved. Hair loss will also continue after a transplant if you aren't protecting the native hair that's susceptible to miniaturization due to DHT.

/THREAD

And i say this as someone who has done everything except a hair transplant.

Daps
@UncleTomFord15 you need to sign up for Keeps. They mail you the Minoxidil and Finasteride. No side effects. Gotta be consistent and derma-roll your thinning parts, and your shyt will come back like it never left. Waves still spinning and all. Don’t ask me how I know.
:mjgrin:

Oh, and I forgot about the Black Jamaican Castor oil. Apply it topically. It stimulates hair growth.
:wow:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

No side effects at all, breh?

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You’ll be fine. :yeshrug:
Circle-Beard.jpg

Damn :takedat:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Enjoy your hair while u still have it. It may not go as quick as you think. Some brehs have been slowly receding since their teens and only notice now in their late 20s. I notice some brehs with dreads are receding but u dont really notice unless they pull their hair back or style it. Get your hat and facial hair game on point and pray that science will come through with that crispr shyt:francis:

Otherwise get on lifelong drugs

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
You beter decide quickly cause when your shyt really starts going it goes in a hurry.
After looking in the mirror this morning I hear you 1000%

:sadcam:

Start with the derma and near the end of the year ill jump on one of those drug regimens

Starski

Superstar
Daps
/THREAD

And i say this as someone who has done everything except a hair transplant.

Facts. Easily one of my better decesions was the second I noticed my hairline going going was jump on Fin + Min. So many people waste time cause they scared of the side effects or don’t believe it’s a genetic component so they opt for “supplements”.