Brehs, is there anything to stop a thinning hairline

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I never understood the issue with hairlines. Ya’ll are the ONLY race of men who can rock a bald head without looking like a weird ass alien, a skinhead, a monk, or crazy.

Grow a beard, rock a bald head and thrive.
clean-shaved-head-with-full-beard-style-for-black-men.jpg
bald-hairstyle-with-medium-beard-style-for-black-men.jpg
This

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
@UncleTomFord15 you need to sign up for Keeps. They mail you the Minoxidil and Finasteride. No side effects. Gotta be consistent and derma-roll your thinning parts, and your shyt will come back like it never left. Waves still spinning and all. Don’t ask me how I know.
:mjgrin:

Oh, and I forgot about the Black Jamaican Castor oil. Apply it topically. It stimulates hair growth.
:wow:

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
eat healthier and drink more water

my brother was thinning in the middle 2 years ago
now he got locs everywhere

he cut out the fast-food chips and sugar drinks

Sans my alcohol on the weekends, I eat pretty healthy/avoid sweets, can count on one hand how many times i eat fast food per physical year.

Aboot to be 40 in May and the last time somebody guess my age was last week and dude thought I was 25.

Full hair line and a huge smile (I'm just happy to be hea, quite frankly).

A clean diet will keep you retaining your youth for a long ass time. Genetics helps too, but you is what you consume.

Oh yeah, i have an addiction to water.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@UncleTomFord15 you need to sign up for Keeps. They mail you the Minoxidil and Finasteride. No side effects. Gotta be consistent and derma-roll your thinning parts, and your shyt will come back like it never left. Waves still spinning and all. Don’t ask me how I know.
:mjgrin:

Oh, and I forgot about the Black Jamaican Castor oil. Apply it topically. It stimulates hair growth.
:wow:

Does that work?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I have a friend whos hairline is thinning. Its thinning a bit in two parts on the front and fading away a bit on the sides. 26 years old. How do I recommend him? Any creams or something..

Please help me help my friend:mjcry:

seppuku