Brehs, is there anything to stop a thinning hairline

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you're thinning you shouldn't be cutting off any of that hair. That's how my cousin fukked around & found out. Said he got a cut expecting it to grow back

It didn't :francis::dead:
Ok but thats different it’s guys I know that get a hair cut one week and mine up the following week off and on consistently and no signs of balding.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Reduce your Calcium intake. Number 1 reason to cause hair loss. It restricts blood flow to your head and to your heart, clogs arteries, and makes hair stiff

Magnesium Taurate, Vitamin K2, and Potassium all help this

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
As a Handsome man, with a full head of hair.....and a middle class salary I enjoy these threads way more than I should:mjlol:

It's good to know that even with 6 figures, 6 certs, 6 dimes and 6 feet of height.... there's just something about going bald that cuts deep to a man's soul:russ:.

Dis nikka Lebron hit the genetic lottery in every way except one!....and he still trying to find ways to fix that....and still failing hilariously:lolbron:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

This is how my shyt looks, I'm 29. I went to the dermatologist and he said it's thinning more in the crown area but he sees men my age with far worse and I have years to go. I can usually comb it down and it's not too noticeable but after BJJ or any type of hair movement or rolling, forget it.

Both grandfathers are bald and my Father shyt looks like Vegeta. I went to the dermatologist and He gave me finasteride 1mg but warned some men report side effects they can't get it up. I can grow a beard Thank God, but I work in corporate and idk how long I can have it before I get "unprofessional" emails.

My neck and back of my head get ingrown hairs really bad and I've tried everything, so idk how imma have a baldy with mad bumps in the back.The same dermatologist told me my shyt is so bad, don't ever shave my neck or taper the back of my head.

I have rogaine too and have a derma roller in my cart as I type this.

Anyway, any tips. should I just get the Kobe, Sebastian telfair light ceaser or will that make it worse? Turkey is def in the plans soon also long term but I'm talking for now.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

This is how my shyt looks, I'm 29. I went to the dermatologist and he said it's thinning more in the crown area but he sees men my age with far worse and I have years to go. I can usually comb it down and it's not too noticeable but after BJJ or any type of hair movement or rolling, forget it.

Both grandfathers are bald and my Father shyt looks like Vegeta. I went to the dermatologist and He gave me finasteride 1mg but warned some men report side effects they can't get it up. I can grow a beard Thank God, but I work in corporate and idk how long I can have it before I get "unprofessional" emails.

My neck and back of my head get ingrown hairs really bad and I've tried everything, so idk how imma have a baldy with mad bumps in the back.The same dermatologist told me my shyt is so bad, don't ever shave my neck or taper the back of my head.

Anyway, any tips. should I just get the Kobe, Sebastian telfair light ceaser or will that make it worse? Turkey is def in the plans soon also long term but I'm talking for now.

Its over breh, i was just like you when the denial kicked in and I made the mistake of wanting to grow an afro just to protect my ego. Looking at old pictures, i wonder why nobody pulled me to the side and tell me the real deal :francis:

The sooner you accept it the better. Either you shave that all to a 0.5 cut or book that flight to turkey for a hair transplant.

Shabazz

All Star
Daps

The derma roller and minox will do you good. Just cut it low

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps

Try this for a month and see if the hair starts to regrow.

61P5epv2s1L._SL1500_.jpg

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

This is it with the sponge and it combed down. When I comb it down it's not that noticeable and people say they don't see thinning unless they real close up but I feel like Im tripping or the shyt be moving on itself and I have to keep combing it down all day.

And like I said, any type of movement of my hair or hairline like rolling on the matt at BJJ and my sht looks like those before pics