Brehs, is there anything to stop a thinning hairline

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Almost a year, posting progress pics. I have a prescription for finasteride but have been skipping on doses because I heard the side effects were terrible long term (via Andrew huberman etc)

Should I get a lower cut so it matches the hairline?

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M

Almost a year, posting progress pics. I have a prescription for finasteride but have been skipping on doses because I heard the side effects were terrible long term (via Andrew huberman etc)

:russ::russ::russ:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Me and my bros been talking about hair loss for awhile now.

Most of us have gone the baldy look and some are starting to lose.

We've been thinking that the baldness comes from dirty pores in the scalp that gets clogged up. And when they don't get cleaned consistently. They stop producing hair.
And maybe the pores that are more susceptible to getting clogged are the ones in the male pattern baldness area.

Starting young, I think guys should cut their hair really low for a few weeks once a year, and really take care of their scalp. Use certain shampoos and products like sulfur 8 to keep those pores clean and clear.
If you have hair, maybe start doing this to stop or slow down the balding process.

There is no reason why all of a sudden certain parts of your head stops producing hair. When that doesn't seem to happen on any other part of your body

Daps

What were the side effects? And is it the same for minoxidil?

Daps
Me and my bros been talking about hair loss for awhile now.

Most of us have gone the baldy look and some are starting to lose.

We've been thinking that the baldness comes from dirty pores in the scalp that gets clogged up. And when they don't get cleaned consistently. They stop producing hair.
And maybe the pores that are more susceptible to getting clogged are the ones in the male pattern baldness area.

Starting young, I think guys should cut their hair really low for a few weeks once a year, and really take care of their scalp. Use certain shampoos and products like sulfur 8 to keep those pores clean and clear.
If you have hair, maybe start doing this to stop or slow down the balding process.

There is no reason why all of a sudden certain parts of your head stops producing hair. When that doesn't seem to happen on any other part of your body

I grow a glorious beard but... :francis: if we could get these damn scientists to stop trying to go to space and concentrate on the things that really matter, I'm sure we could solve this overnight.

Daps
Btw OP is a jerk. Assuming the crown is normal he’s literally better off than 88% of nikkax outside who has lost or will

:russ:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

If you do that, you'll never get to see the full potential of the drug. Also are you using minoxidil? Hims has a spray that gives minoxidil and finasteride topically. Less chance of sides topically but results tend to not be as strong as oral fin. It's up to you to chose.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
All my women friends saying I would look crazy with the baldie. I def have the Turkey fund starting. I also get wild razor bumps whenever I get even a taper on in the back so I know my shi* probably look like connect the dots fully gone. :sadbron: