BREHS - Is It Ever Worth Dating A Girl That's Told You She Has Cheated In The Past?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i just dont like holding shyt against people..especially because she seems very sincere and is an honest straight up person about everything

im conflicted my nigs

If you are conflicted cut and run now before you are more emotionally invested in her. Think of every relationship you have been in I'm sure there were red flags at the beginning you probably chose to ignore, that at the end you were like if only I did bla bla

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Only you know what you're willing to deal with. If you're uncomfortable with her being so upfront about her past, then continuing this relationship may be hazardous more mentally than what is actually happening. Being in a relationship wondering if the person you are with is going to step out on you is far from healthy. It takes time to build trust, but if the trust has already been compromised before you really got your feet wet, I would say "gracefully bow out".

ridge

Daps
she hasnt done anything to me and has been honest which is a plus IMO

also it was 4-5 years ago and she didnt blame it on her ex and said she knew it was wrong and wasnt ready for a relationship. its not that i dont trust her or whatever im just should i continue..everyone has doubts.

interesting feed back tho brehs

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
she hasnt done anything to me and has been honest which is a plus IMO

also it was 4-5 years ago and she didnt blame it on her ex and said she knew it was wrong and wasnt ready for a relationship. its not that i dont trust her or whatever im just should i continue..everyone has doubts.

interesting feed back tho brehs

I know you're probably hooked on the fact that she was honest, but this does not mean that she will not do you dirty. She's just letting you know what she is capable of.

I'm curious to why she felt the need to tell you this specific aspect about her past? People don't usually provide information that may have a negative impact on the development of the relationship. You might want to look into that.

ridge

Daps
I know you're probably hooked on the fact that she was honest, but this does not mean that she will not do you dirty. She's just letting you know what she is capable of.

I'm curious to why she felt the need to tell you this specific aspect about her past? People don't usually provide information that may have a negative impact on the development of the relationship. You might want to look into that.

i asked.

:scusthov: at bolded

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps

That's kind of bold considering that if she said "No" you'd think she was lying and if she said "Yes" (which she did), you'd probably wonder if she would cheat on you.

In the future, this is one of those questions you would probably want to stay away from similar to "How many sexual partners have you had", "have you ever gave anybody head", or any question that you know you would be uncomfortable with an answer. I know I would be uncomfortable, but we all are different.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Sounds like you got your mind made up bro...but do yourself a favor and don't make her your main chick. At least not for a long time. Most woman have probably cheated at some point though....keep that in mind.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Be careful brehs. You dont know what you are capable of when u find out she cheated on you. That split second of rage when u punch her in her temple, could lead to a life behind bars.

ridge

Daps
Sounds like you got your mind made up bro...but do yourself a favor and don't make her your main chick. At least not for a long time. Most woman have probably cheated at some point though....keep that in mind.

:ehh:

Be careful brehs. You dont know what you are capable of when u find out she cheated on you. That split second of rage when u punch her in her temple, could lead to a life behind bars.

her pops is a lawyer.

if i hit her id be like :shaq2: right after

:noah: after them charges are read

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My husband said he's never cheated but I don't believe him. I pretty much assume all men have cheated because they're heartless like that.
:sitdown: My dad is awesome.

I just don't think men want to be faithful, I assume the majority have cheated or are gonna cheat. Nothing to do with my dad.
SMH.

To answer the thread, I would only do it if she accepted the blame for cheating and admitted that she was wrong.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You gotta be strategic about it

most girls think all men are liars and cheaters, so saying you never cheated isnt necessarily a good thing.

so when I meet a girl and she asks me if Ive cheated before I always say yes. (even when I hadnt cheated before)

and I always say something like "I cheated on a girl I cared about, while I was in highschool. I learned from my mistakes and would never do it again because I seen how much it affected her and the relationship, and at some point a man, must grow up and treat women and himself respectfully"

I swear to you, every girl ive told this too looks at me like :ohhh: "you sound so mature and level headed, most guys say they havent and I know they probably lieing"

bytch then proceeds to fall in love with me. it works so good its almost hard to believe

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be strategic about it

most girls think all men are liars and cheaters, so saying you never cheated isnt necessarily a good thing.

so when I meet a girl and she asks me if Ive cheated before I always say yes. (even when I hadnt cheated before)

and I always say something like "I cheated on a girl I cared about, while I was in highschool. I learned from my mistakes and would never do it again because I seen how much it affected her and the relationship, and at some point a man, must grow up and treat women and himself respectfully"

I swear to you, every girl ive told this too looks at me like :ohhh: "you sound so mature and level headed, most guys say they havent and I know they probably lieing"

bytch then proceeds to fall in love with me. it works so good its almost hard to believe

:mjpls: