BREHS - Is It Ever Worth Dating A Girl That's Told You She Has Cheated In The Past?

ridge

Daps
Well I'm different before I commit I look over my investments :smugfavre:,

Lets say she told you she was a ho in the past or a stripper would you still continue? Doubtful right, well to me I hold cheating in that same regard, it's been done in the past she knows the ropes.

On the other hand maybe she changed I know chicks 18-22 for the most part are slutty and out there cheating etc and some do change.

As for me because I always dig deep into investments, id do a thorough research before I become emotionally investe. To me I view tiny offerings like this as blessings and red flags, as blessings from God telling me to withdrawal myself from this situation.

Because lets be real this will always be on your mind, but you will make the right decision breh. Best of luck Any way
Thank you my breh

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Excellent man you picked then.

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-serious-or-sarcastic-bd2945.jpg

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
people can change and mature but hmmph my trust issues/wall would be up with a guy that's done his significant other dirty before.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women only do things that will benefit them. If she is admitting to cheating that means she does it so much and when you catch her you can't place any blame on her because you know what type of woman she was.

ridge

Daps
Women only do things that will benefit them. If she is admitting to cheating that means she does it so much and when you catch her you can't place any blame on her because you know what type of woman she was.

:merchant:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
there's no real generalization that can be made off of one statement. You're just gonna have to figure out whether you're judgment of character is good or not, and then decide whether it's worth it. I got with a girl who never told me she had cheated before, who then cheated on me...my last relationship I was told in the beginning that she had cheated (her ex had cheated first was her reasoning) and she didn't cheat on me. We ended up living together.

ridge

Daps
there's no real generalization that can be made off of one statement. You're just gonna have to figure out whether you're judgment of character is good or not, and then decide whether it's worth it. I got with a girl who never told me she had cheated before, who then cheated on me...my last relationship I was told in the beginning that she had cheated (her ex had cheated first was her reasoning) and she didn't cheat on me. We ended up living together.

:youngsabo:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
like others have said, most have cheated somehow, someway. some are honest about it, some aren't.

the reason she cheated doesn't really matter because it will never justify her action. only way i would consider dating a girl who tells me she has cheated is if she tells me that she recognizes that she made a mistake and admits responsibility for it. and also, i'd prefer if it was a long time ago.

everyone makes mistakes. deal-breaker would be if she can't even recognize she did something foul or that it was her fault. that would be a definite red flag.

[generalization] and that's one thing about men vs. women. this is a generality but men who do foul stuff tend to be more honest to themselves and to others. men will cheat and they know they ain't shyt. women will cheat and will find a way to make it the man's fault. they'll find a way to dodge all responsibility and remain the angel or victim of the story.[/generalization]

All depends on how she talks about her cheating. First off if she starts it off with an excuse trying to justify why she did then I'd cut her off immediately. Cause that makes me think she really doesn't believe it was wrong.

If she says it was stupid or fukked up or admits that she was wrong but she wants to be honest I'd have a little more leeway.

One girl I was talking to recently was talking about how she cheated on her last boyfriend she had been with for like 6 years. I asked her if it was a one night stand and she said no he was a fukk buddy I've had for four years. :shaq2: at thinking I'm going to take her seriously after that. Then she made the excuse that her boyfriend was abusive and had cheated on her a bunch as if that made it cool.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I had a girl that told me that once. I left that alone because the moment shyt aint right, she'll use that as justification to possibly do it again. This is especially true with emotional/needy/clingy women

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on circumstances. If she cheated on her ex - don't take it at face value. You don't know the situation at the time - dude was probably wack.

I see it as insecurity on the male's part if he feels extremely apprehensive about dating a chick who has cheated in the past.

ridge

Daps
It depends on circumstances. If she cheated on her ex - don't take it at face value. You don't know the situation at the time - dude was probably wack.

I see it as insecurity on the male's part if he feels extremely apprehensive about dating a chick who has cheated in the past.

i just dont like holding shyt against people..especially because she seems very sincere and is an honest straight up person about everything

im conflicted my nigs