BREHS - Is It Ever Worth Dating A Girl That's Told You She Has Cheated In The Past?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like others have said, most have cheated somehow, someway. some are honest about it, some aren't.

the reason she cheated doesn't really matter because it will never justify her action. only way i would consider dating a girl who tells me she has cheated is if she tells me that she recognizes that she made a mistake and admits responsibility for it. and also, i'd prefer if it was a long time ago.

everyone makes mistakes. deal-breaker would be if she can't even recognize she did something foul or that it was her fault. that would be a definite red flag.

[generalization] and that's one thing about men vs. women. this is a generality but men who do foul stuff tend to be more honest to themselves and to others. men will cheat and they know they ain't shyt. women will cheat and will find a way to make it the man's fault. they'll find a way to dodge all responsibility and remain the angel or victim of the story.[/generalization]

Wallie

Pro
Daps
My husband said he's never cheated but I don't believe him. I pretty much assume all men have cheated because they're heartless like that.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
My husband said he's never cheated but I don't believe him. I pretty much assume all men have cheated because they're heartless like that.

:mjpls:

What kind of generalizing silly shyt is this. How old are you ma 17 :scusthov: ?

ridge

Daps
like others have said, most have cheated somehow, someway. some are honest about it, some aren't.

the reason she cheated doesn't really matter because it will never justify her action. only way i would consider dating a girl who tells me she has cheated is if she tells me that she recognizes that she made a mistake and admits responsibility for it. and also, i'd prefer if it was a long time ago.

everyone makes mistakes. deal-breaker would be if she can't even recognize she did something foul or that it was her fault. that would be a definite red flag.

[generalization] and that's one thing about men vs. women. this is a generality but men who do foul stuff tend to be more honest to themselves and to others. men will cheat and they know they ain't shyt. women will cheat and will find a way to make it the man's fault. they'll find a way to dodge all responsibility and remain the angel or victim of the story.[/generalization]

she did take the blame sincerely and it was like 4 years ago or 5...what would you do

:dwillhuh:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Maybe the following should be in a thread by itself, but I'll ask anyway.

Why do couples that cheat on each other get upset? :wtf:

Both of you are exhibiting the same behavior, might as well do it together and have a Ménage à trois

:cheers:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
As long as I get my dikk wet first idc what she does after that. If she cheats imma just leave her. Let that nikka have that slut :pacspit:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
sure. why not? most people get cheated on because they're delusional and egomaniacs that didn't see it coming.

as long as you let her know from jump you not puttin up with it you should be good. but then again... who knows? better get that keylogger to be safe :jawalrus:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
seems her past bf and her had a very messed up relationship and this was years ago

ive been seeing her for a few months..seems hella dedicated and nice..way nicer than i am to her.

:yeshrug:

Remember first few months are the honeymoon period, at least like someone said she was honest about that. But some women tell the bad example cheated in the past for you to w like damn at least she's honest I respect that bla bla. And remember there are two sides to every story, of course she wouldn't paint her ex in a good light ESP if she cheated.

How many times did she cheat on her past bf?
How old was she when cheated?
Was it emotional or physical?
Full sexual intercourse or just a kiss?

I look at cheating like a coke addict you may recover but when that temptation comes up again can you resist to not take that one hit?

Right now your relationship is nice and stale but what about when it's gets a little stale like all relationships do at one point, is she going to revert back to her old ways or

ridge

Daps
Remember first few months are the honeymoon period, at least like someone said she was honest about that. And remember there are two sides to every story, of course she wouldn't paint her ex in a good light ESP if she cheated.

How many times did she cheat on her past bf?
How old was she when cheated?
Was it emotional or physical?
Full sexual intercourse or just a kiss?

I look at cheating like a coke addict you may recover but when that temptation comes up again can you resist to not take that one hit?

Right now your relationship is nice and stale but what about when it's gets a little stale like all relationships do at one point, is she going to revert back to her old ways or
she didnt make hims eem crazy..just said they had a messed up relationship on both nds

she was 20..shes 25 now 26 soon

she seemed very honest about it and came forward to tell me this stuff etc

what would reincar da gawd do :dwillhuh:
i think it was sex not just a kiss

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well I'm different before I commit I look over my investments :smugfavre:,

Lets say she told you she was a ho in the past or a stripper would you still continue? Doubtful right, well to me I hold cheating in that same regard, it's been done in the past she knows the ropes.

On the other hand maybe she changed I know chicks 18-22 for the most part are slutty and out there cheating etc and some do change.

As for me because I always dig deep into investments, id do a thorough research before I become emotionally investe. To me I view tiny offerings like this as blessings and red flags, as blessings from God telling me to withdrawal myself from this situation.

Because lets be real this will always be on your mind, but you will make the right decision breh. Best of luck Any way