BREHS - Is It Ever Worth Dating A Girl That's Told You She Has Cheated In The Past?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be strategic about it

most girls think all men are liars and cheaters, so saying you never cheated isnt necessarily a good thing.

so when I meet a girl and she asks me if Ive cheated before I always say yes. (even when I hadnt cheated before)

and I always say something like "I cheated on a girl I cared about, while I was in highschool. I learned from my mistakes and would never do it again because I seen how much it affected her and the relationship, and at some point a man, must grow up and treat women and himself respectfully"

I swear to you, every girl ive told this too looks at me like :ohhh: "you sound so mature and level headed, most guys say they havent and I know they probably lieing"

bytch then proceeds to fall in love with me. it works so good its almost hard to believe

That's because woman are braindead.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just found out the girl i'm talking to now has a bf...

should i tell her i know or just smash and keep it moving

:manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men and Women are cheated but women are good at lying, good at cheat than men do.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yes. You cheat on her, dog her out and teach her a lesson in honor of the nikka she betrayed.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
What about a girl who has admitted to sleeping with a married man knowingly for a period of time? :upsetfavre:

illadope

きんが
Daps
at the end of the day,

just know that...

You share that girl