BREHS - Is It Ever Worth Dating A Girl That's Told You She Has Cheated In The Past?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Maybe the following should be in a thread by itself, but I'll ask anyway.

Why do couples that cheat on each other get upset? :wtf:

Both of you are exhibiting the same behavior, might as well do it together and have a Ménage à trois

:cheers:

this.
when me and my girl first started talkin, she tells me she cheated on her ex with another female, she told him and he bounced..
Seekin to capitalize, I'm like "I understand you have urges I can't satisfy, and tbh sometimes I have urges to be with other women.. I suppose we could have 3somes to keep it fair instead of steppin out on eachother:hamster:"
she was like well I suppose its only fair.
Me: :leon:
:shaq:
real talk I wouldn't mind wifing her, win/win all around :stylin:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
yea i'll date a chick who's cheated
as long as you keep it at a distance you good
if she tryna go together tell her you dont wanna do that because you might cheat

sometimes its best to treat them how they been treated/treating

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
you better leave that alone mane unless she just had this awesome religious conversion and is just the most moral thing ever. Ya'll heard of if she did it to him, she'll do it to you. Females ALWAYS will trash their man to justify their cheating. As soon as she gets bored with you, she's going to be distant, and to the new dude you'll be that guy that ain't paying her enough attention and just ain't treating her right.

ridge

Daps
At least you don't have to wonder what she's doing when she goes out. :mjpls:

:upsetfavre:

you better leave that alone mane unless she just had this awesome religious conversion and is just the most moral thing ever. Ya'll heard of if she did it to him, she'll do it to you. Females ALWAYS will trash their man to justify their cheating. As soon as she gets bored with you, she's going to be distant, and to the new dude you'll be that guy that ain't paying her enough attention and just ain't treating her right.

:shaq2:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Yep. That's why I said what I said about if she starts making excuses about why she did it or blaming her man at the time then I can't fukk with her. Cause that leads me to believe she'll create reasons to justify her cheating and that she really doesn't see cheating as wrong.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i'm telling you the real. ask her why she cheated... i bet it wasn't nothing like i just got bored and felt like i wanted something new. it's some long drama story about her man just wasn't doing right by her. He was too busy for her, mean to her or some such nonsense. if that was the case, why her dumb butt ain't sit and talk it out with her man to identify the exact problem? and if he didnt' fix it after that, why didnt' she just up and get ghost?

These females love to have emotional back-ups, and that was her man in that case, and she was out there scouting for new entertainment and a brand new deal while she kept her man hanging on. But females got the victim game down pat. Her cheating wasn't HER fault. It was his fault as if he was holding her hostage. She got bored with old buddy but didn't want to feel guilty about her actions and didn't want to lose what she already had until she for sure had a new deal... That's why females start getting distant before they just up and leave. She been talking to a new dude in the background, getting to know him and making sure he's going to take her on before she leaves the one she's with. Most of these females cannot be lonely, so before she leaves what she got, she makes sure she's got a guaranteed reservation for her new spot.

When a woman is ready to cheat, her man is a 'dude she's talking to' or he's the most abusive guy in the world. These women know how to play that victim game to a T and men eat it up.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
somehow, some way, I've developed the ability to get women to be extremely honest with me. and if y'all nikkas think women don't cheat you're lying to yourself b.

Women like excuse they're cheating and dismiss it by saying it doesn't count because it was the mans fault, she was on her period, they were on a break (that the dude didn't know about), it was her ex, she was drunk, she was high, and a myriad of other reasons.

Women cheat, and they cheat a lot. Remember growing up we were told the lie that women are made of sugar spice and everything nice? Women not cheating is the 2012 version of that.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont like holding shyt against people..especially because she seems very sincere and is an honest straight up person about everything

im conflicted my nigs

Go with your gut breh. AINT THAT SERIOUS!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i'm telling you the real. ask her why she cheated... i bet it wasn't nothing like i just got bored and felt like i wanted something new. it's some long drama story about her man just wasn't doing right by her. He was too busy for her, mean to her or some such nonsense. if that was the case, why her dumb butt ain't sit and talk it out with her man to identify the exact problem? and if he didnt' fix it after that, why didnt' she just up and get ghost?

These females love to have emotional back-ups, and that was her man in that case, and she was out there scouting for new entertainment and a brand new deal while she kept her man hanging on. But females got the victim game down pat. Her cheating wasn't HER fault. It was his fault as if he was holding her hostage. She got bored with old buddy but didn't want to feel guilty about her actions and didn't want to lose what she already had until she for sure had a new deal... That's why females start getting distant before they just up and leave. She been talking to a new dude in the background, getting to know him and making sure he's going to take her on before she leaves the one she's with. Most of these females cannot be lonely, so before she leaves what she got, she makes sure she's got a guaranteed reservation for her new spot.

When a woman is ready to cheat, her man is a 'dude she's talking to' or he's the most abusive guy in the world. These women know how to play that victim game to a T and men eat it up.

ima have to call you Kev the prophet because you've been dropping some gems breh: ehh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
aubrey graham ass nikkas

tumblr_m4sko4epuG1r4pypro1_500.gif

tumblr_m4lly0oHpv1qi88igo1_500.gif

Daps
:comeon: ask her why?? Thats just gon lead to more lies. Just take her for who she is and if she start talkin that relationship shyt give her the :huhldup:

cop-out-nope.gif