Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Be lightyears ahead but still draft the worst lotto pick since Anthony Bennett brehs :wow:
He maybe worse than Bennett. Bennett got fat and sloppy and was lazy. This nikka giving effort. I was never a fan. He had one of my lowest floor grades for a 4th tier prospect I've evaluated and I never knew why people wanted him over Okongwu

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lamelo would be rotting on the bench as well. Kerr doesn’t know what he’s doing. Bob Myers doesn’t know what he’s doing. It was a good run, now it’s over. Enjoy the play-in game.

Pay Draymond Green max money :francis:
:why:

That man’s track record of winning since 2014 can go toe to toe with any coach in nba history

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why:

That man’s track record of winning since 2014 can go toe to toe with any coach in nba history
How about his track record without Steph Curry in the lineup?

Steve Kerr is 50-91 without Stephen Curry in his coaching career. And this includes games with a healthy Kevin Durant.

Steph Curry made Steve Kerr, the numbers don’t lie.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Unless you are elite defensively like Mobley with exceptional size big men should stay in school to develop.

Wings and guards always have the ball in their hands.

In HS big men can dunk over everyone. They need to learn how to play against people their own height

I forgot he played like 3 games at Memphis, got suspended, then declared :snoop:

Penny...

Daps
How about his track record without Steph Curry in the lineup?

Steve Kerr is 50-91 without Stephen Curry in his coaching career. And this includes games with a healthy Kevin Durant.

Steph Curry made Steve Kerr, the numbers don’t lie.
- Literally half of those games are from the 2020 season (which Steph didn't play) when the Warriors had a G-League team
- You said they should've traded Dray in 2015 and have been saying it every year since, and yet somehow, Kerr still has managed to win four titles with him being an integral piece.
- Those games don't take into account other starting players being out too (like their last game when they rested Steph, Klay, Dray and Wiggins)
- KD having a subpar record without Steph says more about him than it does Kerr
- There's not a single coach in NBA history that has constantly won without an ATG on their roster - what did Phil do without Kobe, Shaq, MJ and Pippen? What did Pop do with Duncan? What did Pat do without Cap, Magic and DWade? What did Red do without Bill?

But then again, you also believe:

- Luka is a bust
- Khris Middleton is better than Kawhi and would've won 3+ titles with the Spurs
- Melo is better than Kawhi and would've won 3+ titles with the Spurs
- Kawhi will never be a #1 option
- LeBron will be exposed after the 2015 season
- Warriors won't win a title with Durant
- Jaylen Brown's ceiling is Jae Crowder
- Dennis Smith Jr is a franchise player
- Wiseman is a superstar.

:unimpressed: