Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

Daps
When you put him with a coach who doesn't know how to develop young players, especially bigs, this is the result.

Got him playing like Andrew Bogut.

Mobley would be dealing with the same problem under Kerr
Disingenuous bullshyt. Just straight up lying for no reason. :dead:

Mobley came into the league as a great defender.

Put him on the Warriors and the league would be crying how unfair it is. You fools are lucky that their tank didn't coincide with his draft.
only a fakkit would type this, much less believe it :coffee:
Notice how @holidayc00ninn21 is still yet to respond to being called out for his bullshyt.

Straight see-through and lame. His constant agenda is embarrassing. He's been running the same scam since the Warriors embarrassed him back in 2015 and every year since.

:unimpressed:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
fans of other teams, and fans who closely watch the G-League are starting to see it now :francis:
They’ve all seen it since the beginning of this season. You and Gil are just dragging this out to continue a civil war against Warriors fans that waved the white flag weeks weeks and months ago. You nikkas with your cutthroat personalities are unhinged, word to @Rhakim for noticing the behavior in all yall years ago.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They’ve all seen it since the beginning of this season. You and Gil are just dragging this out to continue a civil war against Warriors fans that waved the white flag weeks weeks and months ago. You nikkas with your cutthroat personalities are unhinged word to @Rhakim
Actually, friend, WISEMAN is the one dragging this out. He keeps giving content :manny:

Daps
They’ve all seen it since the beginning of this season. You and Gil are just dragging this out to continue a civil war against Warriors fans that waved the white flag weeks weeks and months ago. You nikkas with your cutthroat personalities are unhinged, word to @Rhakim for noticing the behavior in all yall years ago.
Do you realize how embarrassing you are tagging posters for help to cover up for your own bullshyt?

Daps
Only reason why I tagged Rhakim is because I feel vindicated knowing you’ve been harassing him for YEARS the way you’ve been locked in targeting me lately you weird ass bozo.
Do you not feel embarrassed? Do you not see how transparent your act is?

The funny thing about this too is, you've gone out of your way to quote me more than other way around. I make a general comment about Wiseman and there you are poppin' up your head responding to me in the Warriors thread. You said you retired from that thread, but then you reappeared in there begging for my attention; you said you put me on ignore and here you still reading and quoting my posts; you said you put that season thread on ignore and you were back up in there dapping posts.

To make matters worse, you've ended up making this personal because of how much you've clowned yourself. Even resorting to posting PMs like a scorned ex.

There's some weird behavior on display here and it ain't coming from me.

:manny:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Do you not feel embarrassed? Do you not see how transparent your act is?

The funny thing about this too is, you've gone out of your way to quote me more than other way around. I make a general comment about Wiseman and there you are poppin' up your head responding to me in the Warriors thread. You said you retired from that thread, but then you reappeared in there begging for my attention; you said you put me on ignore and here you still reading and quoting my posts; you said you put that season thread on ignore and you were back up in there dapping posts.

To make matters worse, you've ended up making this personal because of how much you've clowned yourself. Even resorting to posting PMs like a scorned ex.

There's some weird behavior on display here and it ain't coming from me.

:manny:
Aww more unhinged babble. I returned to the season thread a few weeks ago with a “fukk you” response then you tagged me like twice afterwards. You’re the only person that should be embarrassed, I can’t imagine the owner of this site putting a Goku Super Saiyan block on me where I couldn’t interact with certain posters because I was deemed mentally ill.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Real talk, what did they “see” in him that they didn’t see in Melo?

Because at the very least you had whatever Melo did in the NBL + winning ROY there along with his fanbase instantly going wherever he goes.

Dubs kinda getting a delayed pass because they won a chip but how does this level of front office buffoonery just slide past like they got a shytty 2nd round pick who just didn’t pan out

Daps
Aww more unhinged babble. I returned to the season thread a few weeks ago with a “fukk you” response then you tagged me like twice afterwards. You’re the only person that should be embarrassed, I can’t imagine the owner of this site putting a Goku Super Saiyan block on me where I couldn’t interact with certain posters because I was deemed mentally ill.
In all my years of posting on here, I've gotta say your behavior around something as trivial as being wrong about a player is the most "unhinged" I've witnessed.

The tantrums you've thrown over the last few weeks, all the while lying in the process, has been some unsightly shyt.

It's troubling you've let this affect you to the degree it has. You can't even post properly on this board because of it.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
In all my years of posting on here, I've gotta say your behavior around something as trivial as being wrong about a player is the most "unhinged" I've witnessed.

The tantrums you've thrown over the last few weeks, all the while lying in the process, has been some unsightly shyt.

It's troubling you've let this affect you to the degree it has. You can't even post properly on this board because of it.
:deadrose: Aight you got it. I guess this means you are going to forever leave Rhakim and whoever else he was hinting at alone. Let me be the most “unhinged” situation you’ve encountered on this site, this is your shot at a social reset and redemption in this section :russ::salute:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Real talk, what did they “see” in him that they didn’t see in Melo?

Because at the very least you had whatever Melo did in the NBL + winning ROY there along with his fanbase instantly going wherever he goes.

Dubs kinda getting a delayed pass because they won a chip but how does this level of front office buffoonery just slide past like they got a shytty 2nd round pick who just didn’t pan out
because it's the warriors, and people believe the hype. Think about it like this:

Outside of Steph Klay and Draymond (and Steph was drafted before the Lacob/Myers regime), the warriors have hit on very few of their picks

it's pretty much Looney and Poole

Jacob Evans - out the league
Jordan Bell - out the league
Patrick McCaw - out the league
Nico Mannion - out the league
Eric Paschall - made all-Rookie 1st team, now out the league
Justinian Jessup - cant make it into the league. has now played for 2 overseas leagues and 2 different summer league stints
Alen Smailagic - out the league
Moses Moody - out the rotation

And the talking heads on ESPN flat-out dont have any clue what they're talking about

Here is Stephen A Smith, GENUINELY confused as to why Wiseman has to go to the G League:

He REEEEALLY thinks wiseman can play. And that proves either
1.he doesnt watch the games, and just goes off of where he was drafted
2.he has no earthly idea what is happening on the basketball court

But to answer your qestion, the Warriors front office (Lacob, specifically) got fooled by the "he so big, he so athletic" shtick. Apparently LaMelo was supposed to go 2nd overall, but Lacob hijacked the pick.

The Warriors really don't draft well. Quiet as it's kept, i think theres a real disconnect between the FO and coaching staff. The warriors system thrives on ball movement, IQ, and feel for the game. And we continue to draft "project players" who are "athletic freaks" but have no clue how to play organized basketball, so their best skill is being able to "jump out the gym". Warriors also dont develop players well, and dont have the best scouting.

All this leads me to strongly believe that the second Steph hangs this basketball shyt up for good, the warriors will go back to being a laughinstock, which is sad because Steph/Kerr are literally giving this organization the blueprint to sustained excellence and they keep fukking it up. This "2 timeline" shyt is case in-point. Why would one even THINK to prepare for the future while your top-10 talent is still playing at an MVP level?

Last edited: