Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

Daps
:deadrose: Aight you got it. I guess this means you are going to forever leave Rhakim and whoever else he was hinting at alone. Let me be the most “unhinged” situation you’ve encountered on this site, this be your shot at a reset and redemption in this section :russ::salute:
The constant need to keep tying yourself to other posters is a reflection of your desperation, trying to convince yourself that you're not guilty of the behavior you've casted upon others. It's why you felt this was something worth retiring from and putting me on ignore, and yet still didn't do either. It's the same mentality when someone threatens to off themselves, merely as a cry for help. It's why you made a scene on multiple occasions to prove whatever it was you couldn't process properly, when really, it was never that serious.

There's no need for you to respond anymore because your projections are well past boring.

Here's hoping for your own sake you can get past this and enjoy the team you're supposedly a fan of.

:manny:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
The constant need to keep tying yourself to other posters is a reflection of your desperation, trying to convince yourself that you're not guilty of the behavior you've casted upon others. It's why you felt this was something worth retiring from and putting me on ignore, and yet still didn't do either. It's the same mentality when someone threatens to off themselves, merely as a cry for help. It's why you made a scene on multiple occasions to prove whatever it was you couldn't process properly, when really, it was never that serious.

There's no need for you to respond anymore because your projections are well past boring.

Here's hoping for your own sake you can get past this and enjoy the team you're supposedly a fan of.

:manny:
I actually did have you on ignore, sometimes I’m curious to see what “ignored poster” is saying so I open an incognito tab. Your back on ignore after I hit send on this post :manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
-My guy James wiseman, coming off some good G League games, made his NBA re-debut after being relegated

He was a -7 in 11 minutes: 6pts, 3 fouls, 2 turnovers, 0 blocks, 0 assists

Now, I know what you're gonna say: "Everyone was in the minus."

Klay thompson was a -9 in 35 mins
Poole was a -9 in 36 mins
Kuminga was a-8 in 28 mins
Ty Jerome was a -6 in 18 mins
Anthony friggin Lamb was a -6 in 20 mins
Looney was a -4 in 26 mins
Donte DiVincenzo was a -4 in 34 mins
Jamychal green, who played 30 seconds fewer than wiseman, was a -1

Wiseman was a -7 in ELEVEN mins. His plus/minus relative to the minutes he gets is :picard:

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
......Y'all saw the knicks game tonight. Need i say more?

#2 overall pick

22 minutes
3 rebounds
25% FG
5 fouls
4 points (more fouls than points)
-29 (game worst)

nikka had more fouls than shots made and rebounds COMBINED

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin has zero idea about talent or basketball. Wiseman is the best prospect in this draft period. He’s been NBA ready for 2 years
You are the most clueless, casual poster here.

Wiseman is ready to contribute to any team right now. He’s been ready since high school.
:jbhmm:

Your James Wiseman “is not a good basketball player” take still burning you up?
Warriors couldn’t have used Wiseman at all right :pachaha:
Another poor prediction by @Gil Scott-Heroin, just like when he said (and still says) Wiseman wasn’t any good :mjlol:
The Warriors can’t use Wiseman at all huh @Gil Scott-Heroin? :pachaha:
Look at this guy panicking at 7:30AM :mjlol: because he said Wiseman wasn’t good @Gil Scott-Heroin
Time to tank for Wiseman
He will be taking Looney‘s minutes at some point this season once the organization clears him (the front office is looking quite inept when it comes to this Wiseman injury imo). If the Warriors want ANY chance of winning a title [in 2021-22], Wiseman has to be a part of the group.

A zombie Draymond isn’t gonna get the job done. With that injury and Kerr’s “coaching”, it’s looking like a recipe for a second half meltdown. Don’t worry, help is on the way [in Wiseman].
THE WOAT.

:wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don’t think Wiseman gets drafted in the first round in a 2020 redraft.

His value has been nuked too. His option won’t get picked up either. His future is in China or as an NBA 15th man.

Daps
I don’t think Wiseman gets drafted in the first round in a 2020 redraft.

His value has been nuked too. His option won’t get picked up either. His future is in China or as an NBA 15th man.
It's fitting how he speaks Mandarin too. It's almost as if he forecasted his own future.