Brehs im starting to think Wiseman will be a bust

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Darko played like 10 years in the league and put up decent numbers in Orlando, Minnesota and Memphis. I guarantee you Darkos career is longer than Wiseman.
Yeah but darko was lucky to play in the 00s where bum ass big slow footed oafs were still getting drafted like pavel podkolzin, johan petro, bruno sundov, rafael araujo, desagana diop :huhldup:

Darko is not playing 10 seasons in today's nba, no way.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Yeah but darko was lucky to play in the 00s where bum ass big slow footed oafs were still getting drafted like pavel podkolzin, johan petro, bruno sundov, rafael araujo, desagana diop :huhldup:

Darko is not playing 10 seasons in today's nba, no way.
True, but all the guys you named, Darko played longer lol. So he had some skill.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Darko played like 10 years in the league and put up decent numbers in Orlando, Minnesota and Memphis. I guarantee you Darkos career is longer than Wiseman.
Darko comparison is perfect because their teams picked them second in the draft while passing on Melos :ohhh:

Both teams ended up winning championships and use that as a justification, as if picking them helped in any way.

Daps
The Embiid comparisons need to stop. Wiseman doesn’t have 1/100000000000000000th of Embiid’s ability, and he never will. Embiid is a transcendent talent (this was obvious before he even came into the league), and Wiseman is Yinka Dare with a Penny co-sign. I don’t know what the hell anyone ever saw in him; he hasn’t displayed any attribute of an elite big man. He has stone hands, he doesn’t have any court awareness and BBIQ, he plays without purpose, and pretty much lacks nearly every basketball skill. Nxggas were fooled by his size, how fast he could run North-South and the desperate need for the ‘big man’ to return, that they ended up being caught in the shiny new toy syndrome.

I told y’all from the very beginning that this would end in a disaster for GS if they drafted him, and even then I couldn’t imagine it turning out this bad. They can’t even trade him because he has no value.
You really really dislike the kid. :heh:

Let the youngin play a full season first.
You see now @TheNig?

But I was just hating tho....

:unimpressed:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You see now @TheNig?

But I was just hating tho....

:unimpressed:

Yeah... I just wanted the kid to good. I want all these youngins to do good. He had an entire year off. What was he doing during that time?

You're not a hater but you'll move heaven and earth just to be right. Very unbecoming of you bruh.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Like what did Breh show on the HS or college level? I understand raw or potential but dude looks like me playing ball only 7’11. He has no earthly clue what he’s doing out there. There is not one discernible skill he’s even decent at. At least with other busy like Kwame and Darko you could point to something. Dude is probably gonna go down as the biggest bust since Anthony Bennett

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
When you put him with a coach who doesn't know how to develop young players, especially bigs, this is the result.

Got him playing like Andrew Bogut.

Mobley would be dealing with the same problem under Kerr

It’s not Kerrs fault that nikka can’t defend without leaping/fouling at every shot attempt, can’t set a pick, can’t catch a ball, etc

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude sucks. How the team damn near up by 40, and you go -12 in 3 mins of Gametime? He doesn’t wanna work, and it’s sad because the warriors literally only need him to be a presence in the paint on D, and to PnR/set screens on offense. If he could just do that, dude would have a role on this team for years
You don't draft a guy 2nd overall to match that description breh.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lamelo would be rotting on the bench as well. Kerr doesn’t know what he’s doing. Bob Myers doesn’t know what he’s doing. It was a good run, now it’s over. Enjoy the play-in game.

Pay Draymond Green max money :francis:
Disagree. Warriors have one of the top offenses in the NBA and it requires a lot of IQ to execute correctly. You see almost all rookies struggle in the beginning its just you expect to see more out of Wiseman by now.