Brehs I took the biggest L of my life

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Now you know you fukked up right?:ufdup:
You just gave that bytch 10,000xp

In her eyes you're beneath her now because she curved you.

It's over breh. Cut her off and move on to the next one.

She wasn't "joking",
This bytch really just enjoyed the attention you gave her

And wanted to see how far you were willing to go for her.

She worked out now that's she a pretty valuable female if a nikka would drive all the way to her house and not hit

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If this was your biggest L, you did pretty good. Once the shame wears off you'll be back at it again.

I hope you learned something, once you knew she wasn't about it, bounce.

I've been there before, many a man has been surprised, don't let the jokes fool you. You press too hard, catch a rape charge. All about finesse and you can still fail.

How's the programming coming along?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
nikka you were in her room, on her bed. Even if she had u at the edge of the bed shivering, that's when u make ur move and finesse yourself in her box. You have no game :aicmon:
I can admit game could be weak but how was I supposed to do with the bullshyt she was saying?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Now you know you fukked up right?:ufdup:
You just gave that bytch 10,000xp

In her eyes you're beneath her now because she curved you.

It's over breh. Cut her off and move on to the next one.

She wasn't "joking",
This bytch really just enjoyed the attention you gave her

And wanted to see how far you were willing to go for her.

She worked out now that's she a pretty valuable female if a nikka would drive all the way to her house and not hit
fukk it, I've already moved on.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
If this was your biggest L, you did pretty good. Once the shame wears off you'll be back at it again.

I hope you learned something, once you knew she wasn't about it, bounce.

I've been there before, many a man has been surprised, don't let the jokes fool you. You press too hard, catch a rape charge. All about finesse and you can still fail.

How's the programming coming along?
Thank you breh
@Collateral
:aicmon:wanted me to get smacked

It's been a minute with the programming but I will make time again just been busy with school

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Aite breh :salute:
Real talk. When you look back on your life you're going to laugh hella hard about it and realize it was a lot of fun. And it is! School will always be there for you. Work will always be there for you, but every adventure only presents it's self once.

Let's keep it real. Every smart person would kill to be able date on demand. But how many people who can date regularly would trade that to be smart?

Honestly having it out your system by 25 is good. Some people start at 25 or they never stop. It's wild to see grown people acting lIke that. It's unacceptable.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel bad for women. damned if they do damned if they don't.

If she lets you slide in those guts easily, she's a THOT.

If she makes you wait, she's playing games and stuck up.

I get impressed when women hold out like :ehh:

.....unless I heard she let someone else smash easy, then I'm :angry:

If this is her character and she really ISN'T easy, that's actually good, these girls are rare now a days, females these days spread eagle far too easy and then want to get wifed. :martin:

Having sex with somebody she likes and not making him jump through hoops doesn't make a chick a thot. That idea is some immature shyt, but then again it does sound like this is a young chick. :yeshrug:

I'd be pretty annoyed with some chick that's enforcing some arbitrary time limit just because. It's different if she doesn't actually want to have sex, but if she does and is holding out because she's insecure, that's lame. But then again this is from the perspective of somebody that's older than college-age.

My advice to OP is to cut her off and keep it moving. Just take the L as a sign that she doesn't like you...the worst thing you can do is let a chick play games with you.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an adult man. I don't play these games, and the women know it.

I come over in the middle of the night, we fukkin. This is why you push these young broads to the curb.