Brehs I took the biggest L of my life

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
These hoes wanna be hoes but they also need that plausible deniability. George Bush (sr) was the master of knowing what he didnt know. She can say to herself and her other ho friends that she didn't intend to do anything but "it just happened" and your dikk just fell into her vaj. Hoes love when "it just happened", let these hoes cook
Breh the bytch was telling me how she thought it was bout literally just hanging out.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Lol she said more than that. How was I supposed to know she full of shyt?
She's a woman, that's how you know. They always working an angle

edit - sometimes they're working an angle on even themselves so they actually believe what they are saying, don't fall for it :ufdup:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
She's a woman, that's how you know. They always working an angle

edit - sometimes they're working an angle on even themselves so they actually believe what they are saying, don't fall for it :ufdup:
You gotta understand from my view, hearing all that nonsense threw me off. I wouldn't want to make a move when logically speaking it would make a me a creep or on the verge to sexually assaulting. You feel me breh? I charge it to the game and naivety.
Why the fukk she say all that?

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
You gotta understand from my view, hearing all that nonsense threw me off. I wouldn't want to make a move when logically speaking it would make a me a creep or on the verge to sexually assaulting. You feel me breh? I charge it to the game and naivety.
Why the fukk she say all that?
Why is the sky blue, why is water wet, why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept? why do these hoes be saying one thing and meaning another? Why Kobe kiss that whore? Life is full of mysteries. fukk that bytch either way tho

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Why is the sky blue, why is water wet, why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept? why do these hoes be saying one thing and meaning another? Why Kobe kiss that whore? Life is full of mysteries. fukk that bytch either way tho
Yeah, but going back to believe what women say brehs. What can be done to avoid that? Either she dumb as fukk or on in some bullshyt. I wasn't chasing her but I would always flirt and joke. I did everything right leading to that where it's clear it ain't no hanging out. Guess what I'm asking is how I can spot out a time ho before I get got?