Brehs I took the biggest L of my life

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:So just move on and cut her off cold. Be cordial of course, but don't give her anymore time.

The unfortunate thing is, letting months pass does not work in your favor. Your ass will be pass the "mystery" stage and will be familiar...safe...

If the vibe ain't right from the jump, don't ever expect to realistically smash unless she makes the first move. Im a guy who likes to take things slow myself but

having girls switch up after you put in the work is depressing. Shoot your shot sooner or move on. All that "lets get to know each other" shyt is obviously for

marriage-minded folk.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Search her phone number on facebook
8/10 chances it will show up :shaq:
How I know this?
Back in the day when I used to be on Tinder I would use that to make sure I wasn't cat fished
Didn't work

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:So just move on and cut her off cold. Be cordial of course, but don't give her anymore time.

The unfortunate thing is, letting months pass does not work in your favor. Your ass will be pass the "mystery" stage and will be familiar...safe...

If the vibe ain't right from the jump, don't ever expect to realistically smash unless she makes the first move. Im a guy who likes to take things slow myself but

having girls switch up after you put in the work is depressing. Shoot your shot sooner or move on. All that "lets get to know each other" shyt is obviously for

marriage-minded folk.
I wasn't expecting a fukk and that's cool but the way we talk and shyt. Atleast some kissing would be right. Instead she fukked my time breh

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for women. damned if they do damned if they don't.

If she lets you slide in those guts easily, she's a THOT.

If she makes you wait, she's playing games and stuck up.

I get impressed when women hold out like :ehh:

.....unless I heard she let someone else smash easy, then I'm :angry:

If this is her character and she really ISN'T easy, that's actually good, these girls are rare now a days, females these days spread eagle far too easy and then want to get wifed. :martin: