Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I'm beginning to believe most of you hate women. Always looking for something negative and when you don't find it, you'll make something up. Just admit that none of you would never have a chance with her.
But you won't, cuz then you'll feel inferior.
A lot of these nikkas are repressed homosexuals

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
It's either they're trolling or it's this. There's no two ways about it. This thread is really telling. I'm not talking about the meme responses either like "she has sharp elbows"

Some of yall really hate females doing big shyt. :scust:
They are not trolling. Heterosexuals don't do this constantly

I didn't wanna say it b4 but I might make a thread on it. These guys aren't fooling anyone haha

shyt look at the threads about my city Atlanta. There's plenty of beautiful women here but these repressed homosexuals always wanna talk about gay guys and shyt.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
It's either they're trolling or it's this. There's no two ways about it. This thread is really telling. I'm not talking about the meme responses either like "she has sharp elbows"

I'm saying. But it's not like there's an abundance of quality on here, either. There's maybe 2 or 3 chicks on here worth a shyt and the rest are fronting.

Men are expected to be loser fgts. I think it's healthy for ngaz to go thru a loser fgt stage, cuz when u come out the other side and u straighten out, u can immediately spot ngaz and bytches on that ol bullshyt, especially on the innanet.

But this Lady Dork chick is nice all around.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I missed something but why are dudes in here hating on this woman:what:

While the amount of selfies are alarming, she looks good, in shape and seems positive

Some very poor post in this thread

I'm not even surprised. Dudes on here hate regular women (non-celebrities), who don't have their shyt together, regardless of attractiveness. A chick that's attractive and has her shyt together (i.e is probably doing better things than many of these cats)? There was always going to be one outcome. I still can't get over it, dude @FilliBuster was really trying to downplay the significance of a Ph.D :mindblown:, got dude talking about pursing a Ph.D mean you want to be a M.D. :dead:Again, really telling about some of the cats who post here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not even surprised. Dudes on here hate regular women (non-celebrities), who don't have their shyt together, regardless of attractiveness. A chick that's attractive and has her shyt together (i.e is probably doing better things than many of these cats)? There was always going to be one outcome. I still can't get over it, dude @FilliBuster was really trying to downplay the significance of a Ph.D :mindblown:, got dude talking about pursing a Ph.D mean you want to be a M.D. :dead:Again, really telling about some of the cats who post here.
Shorty has a PhD in an ENGINEERING field but we pretending like this shyt is sociology or something :heh:

n00bsauce

Pro
Daps
I just want to be her instagram photographer. Pay me 20/hr. I know she can cover it. Nothing is off limits :shaq: