Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
maybe i listen to too much hip hop but when i think thorough i usually think thoro like she with the shytz. she's bad and educated though.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and?
still thotting it up on instagram

who cares about her degree, that gonna bring loyalty?

Well educated women do have lower divorce rates so technically yes. She's as close to a dime as an educated woman gets. Do you really think an uneducated woman can marshall her feelings and control herself--i.e. be more loyal--than an educated one?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Where the flying fukk am I?:mindblown:

-Girl is intelligent
-flexible
-BEAUTIFUL face with no lines, blemishes, masculine jaw or demonically arched eyebrows or any of that other mess.
-Does not give off a :mjpls: vibe

And muhfukkas in here talmbout "she a 6 at best:ehh:"

I thought this was the coli? I thought I was posting around black MEN. fukk is all this bullshyt talmbout "Yeah she got a PhD but she ackin like a thot on instagram doe" Hating on a beautiful black woman. Meanwhile these same muhfukkas turn around and look at another instagram thot who can't even comment on anything other than whose weave got snatched off on real housewives, or the latest episode of scandal on some ":takedat: :banderas: :noah: " shyt.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Julia-Kelly-Feet-1335095.jpg

sir can you respectfully fukk OUTTA HERE

Of course you'd post an Asian woman :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Where the flying fukk am I?:mindblown:

-Girl is intelligent
-flexible
-BEAUTIFUL face with no lines, blemishes, masculine jaw or demonically arched eyebrows or any of that other mess.
-Does not give off a :mjpls: vibe

And muhfukkas in here talmbout "she a 6 at best:ehh:"

I thought this was the coli? I thought I was posting around black MEN. fukk is all this bullshyt talmbout "Yeah she got a PhD but she ackin like a thot on instagram doe" Hating on a beautiful black woman. Meanwhile these same muhfukkas turn around and look at another instagram thot who can't even comment on anything other than whose weave got snatched off on real housewives, or the latest episode of scandal on some ":takedat: :banderas: :noah: " shyt.

She's far from beautiful breh. She's not that cute and she has the body of a chick that works out, but it ain't like her body/proportions are crazy as shyt.

Shorty really ain't all that. She gotta PhD? That's what's up, but I can honestly give 2 fukks about what a woman does for a living :manny: