Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you didn't read? He doesn't even have a high school diploma:pachaha:

:deadrose:

OT- Wow, some of responses in this thread....

Y'all don't even know the women in real life, but for whatever reason most of y'all throw contemptuousness responses. It's sickening and despondent if you ask me. Not even a little acknowledgement for the young lady.

Oh, I forgot it's the coli....:beli:

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Her face is kinda hurt but she's got a banging body.

I'm not falling for the trap tho. I keep seeing these driven educated women and go :noah: at the thought of their black excellence combining with my multiple degrees...

...only to find out that they're all batshyt crazy and impossible to get along with. Also, any chick that is that heavy on the gram is a problem. I dated one of those too. :snoop:

At this point I'll take a nurse who is level-headed and easy to get along with. :mjcry:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Just give her the credit she deserves and keep it moving, :stopitslime:
i love some of her outfits , think i can incorporate it into my work wardrobe :obama:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This chick look like she one of those sexy girls who turn out to be as crazy as they are attractive

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So called "pro-black" dudes intimidated by a black woman with a degree :laff:

How ya'll supposed to take on white supremacy when you're shook of your own people? :wtf:
This is what I'm thinking

A lot of these dudes know they really can't compete with a woman who is winning like this :whew: