Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I missed something but why are dudes in here hating on this woman:what:

While the amount of selfies are alarming, she looks good, in shape and seems positive

Some very poor post in this thread

She is a social media and narcissistic whore...

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
So called "pro-black" dudes intimidated by a black woman with a degree :laff:

How ya'll supposed to take on white supremacy when you're shook of your own people? :wtf:

Lol im an engineer too but being on social media like that is a turn off. Just because she is educated that does not mean she aint a hoe.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Shorty has a PhD in an ENGINEERING field but we pretending like this shyt is sociology or something :heh:
I haven't said it in this thread but she's a bonafide dime, period. shyt seems like it hurts people to admit that; doesn't phase me one bit to say she's on it

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
was always going to be one outcome. I still can't get over it, dude @FilliBuster was really trying to downplay the significance of a Ph.D :mindblown:, got dude talking about pursing a Ph.D mean you want to be a M.D. :dead:Again, really telling about some of the cats who post here.
:heh:
Foh? Don't tag me in your posts.

How is a doctorate significant? Break it down for me?

Doctorate proves nothing. Only thing a doctorate proves is that you went to school for a while and passed.

You can feel however you want to feel. In my opinion people who get doctorates (especially in shyt like engineering) are academia loving nerds. A doctorate is not hard to get, hardest part about achieving one is sitting still in a classroom for the entirety of your youth. And all for what? So you can have theoretical knowledge of your subject? Lot more respect for someone who jumps into the industry and actually gets their feet wet.

Dude posted a wall of text and a page of pics. Skimmed that so i had no idea what she was getting her doctorate in.

Y'all over here mad as fukk cuz i insulted your bullshyt doctorates. If you know a doctorate is so great why do you care so much about my opinion:lupe:

I always know i'm right so i could care less about another nikkas opinion. But y'all outchyea mad as shyt cuz i said her doctorate means nothing:mjlol:

Better get used to it. Only people who're gonna respect your little Dr are simpletons and academics. This is the real world. People like to see tangible results. Not a certificate saying you posted up in a classroom for 8 years and got spoonfed info.

:youngsabo:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I haven't said it in this thread but she's a bonafide dime, period. shyt seems like it hurts people to admit that; doesn't phase me one bit to say she's on it

Oh, and thats like, your opinion.

Everyone has a different idea of what a dime is.

People come in this thread where op claim he found a dime, post why they think she isn't a dime, and you nikkas get mad? For why? So hoemotional.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Dude posted a wall of text and a page of pics. Skimmed that so i had no idea what she was getting her doctorate in.
We all skimmed the post breh. I just think it's hard to miss something like that when it's in DUMBO bold letters. :mjlol:
I always know i'm right so i could care less about another nikkas opinion.

:heh: No point in me trying to explain then.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
We all skimmed the post breh. I just think it's hard to miss something like that when it's in DUMBO bold letters. :mjlol:

:heh: No point in me trying to explain then.
No. I'm always open to new ways of thinking.

Explain to me why you think a doctorate is so significant.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Oh, and thats like, your opinion.

Everyone has a different idea of what a dime is.

People come in this thread where op claim he found a dime, post why they think she isn't a dime, and you nikkas get mad? For why? So hoemotional.

:stopitslime: This is what you did in this thread?
Your rant about how Ph.D. aren't shyt was to explain how she isn't a dime? How no one wants to become a doctor other than for the money is why she isn't a dime? :sas1:

You're ridiculous, breh. Now construe that as me being mad or 'hoemotional' if you want. Stop tagging me into this vortex of bullshyt.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
coli nikkas don't want women to do shyt :wow:
20 daps :wow:
Lol nah. I'm just saying i personally am not impressed by her accomplishments in life. If her accomplishments meshed better with my own goals i would show more respect.

:stopitslime: This is what you did in this thread?
Your rant about how Ph.D. aren't shyt was to explain how she isn't a dime? How no one wants to become a doctor other than for the money is why she isn't a dime? :sas1:

You're ridiculous, breh. Now construe that as me being mad or 'hoemotional' if you want. Stop tagging me into this vortex of bullshyt.
I didn't tag you, i quoted you.

If you mad you don't gotta respond:mjlol:

nikkas came at me asking why i said that about her doctorate. I responded:francis:

My first post in this thread is the only one that has anything to do with the ops original topic. Everything else was on some sidebar shyt. And like i said i was responding to people.

You emotional:mjcry: