Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Some other dudes was just talking about blk women hating successful blk men...as if nikkas don't hate successful blk women. The low key resentment some blk dudes have for any blk woman surpassing their accepted stereotypes is unfathomable. Don't ever be educated around some nikkas. SMH

She's very pretty, healthy and doing her thing in a very difficult field on scholarship. Hell she's winning despite the abuse she endured. I didn't even see this kinda shade thrown at the Asian thot side piece in another thread...lol!

#begreatandstillgethatebrahettes

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Yo' , I don't want to hear shyt from the so-called 'pro-black' members who dissed her because she got her doctorates. and this 'thot' business is bullshyt; that Tammy chick has way more provocative pictures than Sanna does and she is considered a 'dime'.

Admit it ,this is about her degree and how it intimidates you lot.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:heh:
Foh? Don't tag me in your posts.

How is a doctorate significant? Break it down for me?

Doctorate proves nothing. Only thing a doctorate proves is that you went to school for a while and passed.

You can feel however you want to feel. In my opinion people who get doctorates (especially in shyt like engineering) are academia loving nerds. A doctorate is not hard to get, hardest part about achieving one is sitting still in a classroom for the entirety of your youth. And all for what? So you can have theoretical knowledge of your subject? Lot more respect for someone who jumps into the industry and actually gets their feet wet.

Dude posted a wall of text and a page of pics. Skimmed that so i had no idea what she was getting her doctorate in.

Y'all over here mad as fukk cuz i insulted your bullshyt doctorates. If you know a doctorate is so great why do you care so much about my opinion:lupe:

I always know i'm right so i could care less about another nikkas opinion. But y'all outchyea mad as shyt cuz i said her doctorate means nothing:mjlol:

Better get used to it. Only people who're gonna respect your little Dr are simpletons and academics. This is the real world. People like to see tangible results. Not a certificate saying you posted up in a classroom for 8 years and got spoonfed info.

:youngsabo:
PhDs in STEM go on to prolific jobs in private industry.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Yo' , I don't want to hear shyt from the so-called 'pro-black' members who dissed her because she got her doctorates. and this 'thot' business is bullshyt; that Tammy chick has way more provocative pictures than Sanna does and she is considered a 'dime'.

Admit it ,this is about her degree and how it intimidates you lot.

I read all first three pages and not a single dude uttered a: "fukk am I doing fukking with these chicken heads, let me hit her up right quick."
nikkas are intimidated for real!
:russ:

Brehs are really out here acting like this chick ain't prime material on paper and at least worth a quick "Yo I like your style, let's do something sometime:jawalrus:".

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
PhDs in STEM go on to prolific jobs in private industry.
Doubt it.

Real life experience> theoretical book learning.

PhDs in STEM go on to prolific jobs in academia. Arm chair philosophers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Doubt it.

Real life experience> theoretical book learning.

PhDs in STEM go on to prolific jobs in academia. Arm chair philosophers.
Again, this is where you're wrong.

PhDs in STEM go on to elite companies and elite fields if they don't Stay in academia. These aren't poets and sociologists.

These are valued assets of human capital.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I read all first three pages and not a single dude uttered a: "fukk am I doing fukking with these chicken heads, let me hit her up right quick."
nikkas are intimidated for real!
:russ:

Brehs are really out here acting like this chick ain't prime material on paper and at least worth a quick "Yo I like your style, let's do something sometime:jawalrus:".
If I meet her in person I'm hollering

Period.

We can hang our degrees on the wall next to each other :noah: