Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
pwnBp38.gif

RA1ELhd.gif
Because diplomas and degrees are the only way to measure success. :mjlol: Would expect no less from an indian.

You still haven't proven me wrong tho breh.

100% indisputable facts. Thats it.

And what did you mean by know my place?:francis: Explain yourself?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because diplomas and degrees are the only way to measure success. :mjlol: Would expect no less from an indian.

You still haven't proven me wrong tho breh.

100% indisputable facts. Thats it.

And what did you mean by know my place?:francis: Explain yourself?
1. I'm not an indian. So you can leave that at the door

2. Are you seriously challenging the success of a black woman in STEM getting a PhD in engineering? :heh:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
1. I'm not an indian. So you can leave that at the door

2. Are you seriously challenging the success of a black woman in STEM getting a PhD in engineering? :heh:
You still haven't explained yourself.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
and?
still thotting it up on instagram

who cares about her degree, that gonna bring loyalty?

You are the fukking definition of the insult 'dumbass'.

You know what, you are probably the same type of imbecile that goes for the superficial and then cry's like a little bytch when the same superficial jacks
him for his money , his car, or anything else of value in divorce settlement agreement.

You want to know what marriage is? It is the process of building .It is an partnership. Where in addition to love ,two parties bring something of value to the table other than raging hormones and build something that will last for the generations that come after them. It takes patients , hard work, and dedication . And do you know what else also takes dedication? A degree, especially a doctorates or M.D. It means that she is disciplined , that she is willing to put in her time and hard work into something that she considers valuable. If she puts that much hard work into herself, think of how she will approach the idea of marriage? But maybe her accomplishment of getting her degree reminds you of something you don't have or you are one of the guys who can't date a women who has more than he does........

However ,given your past history , a pleb like yourself couldn't possibly get or keep a women like Dr. Sanaa Jaman anyways. Maybe it is best that you stay in your weight class and hobby specialty; having one night stands with white 'up and coming models', brehs.

@Napoleon , they do not know quality when they see it. this thread is wasted on them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are the fukking definition of the insult 'dumbass'.

You know what, you are probably the same type of imbecile that goes for the superficial and then cry's like a little bytch when the same superficial jacks
him for his money , his car, or anything else of value in divorce settlement agreement.

You want to know what marriage is? It is the process of building .It is an partnership. Where in addition to love ,two parties bring something of value to the table other than raging hormones and build something that will last for the generations that come after them. It takes patients , hard work, and dedication . And do you know what else also takes dedication? A degree, especially a doctorates or M.D. It means that she is disciplined , that she is willing to put in her time and hard work into something that she considers valuable. If she puts that much hard work into herself, think of how she will approach the idea of marriage? But maybe her accomplishment of getting her degree reminds you of something you don't have or you are one of the guys who can't date a women who has more than he does........

However ,given your past history , a pleb like yourself couldn't possibly get or keep a women like Dr. Sanaa Jaman anyways. Maybe it is best that you stay in your weight class and hobby specialty; having one night stands with white 'up and coming models', brehs.

@Napoleon , they do not know quality when they see it. this thread is wasted on them.
dYA2pUq.gif