Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Why is she showing her partial fullfillment of a doctoral degree in Philosophy when she studied in Environmental Engineering?Post the doctorate in Environmental Engineering .

Another discrepancy in her doctorate , is that her major is in Mathematics. All the other scholarship students have degrees in subjects they majored in.
Take a good look at all the rest of the students and see what I am talking about.
I have to say her having a doctorate doesn't match the college history she is displaying.

http://www.uwrf.edu/McNairScholars/McNair-Scholar-Graduates-2010.cfm

Other than the fact she seems to be dishonest about her college cred, she's seems alright.
everything you typed was nothing but dog crap.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
You ignorant a$$holes are going to learn today. :snoop:

1. You have never submitted a thesis. Theses are submitted in partial fulfillment because the "partial" means you have coursework that accompanies the conferring of your degree. Clearly you've never written one. :ufdup:

2. Her major is math AND chemistry. Dumbass. And even further, her scholarship prepares her for an advanced academic inquiry into a more complex field. Undergrad degrees are not universally indicative of what advanced studies will be focused on.

2. She's not dishonest about her college cred. It seems you know NOTHING about how higher education works.
:usure:

lol you a fool, because you have been tricked by this dumb bytch.

I said instead of posting her partial studies ,post her major and quit waisting time, like you are.
Simply post her Ph.D or doctorate. Cause she does seem to be fooling around.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I said instead of posting her partial studies ,post her major and quit waisting time, like you are.
Simply post her Ph.D or doctorates. Cause she does seem to be fooling around.
That's her dissertation you ass clown. What the fukk are you saying?

That's how dissertations are written all the fukking time.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
everything you typed was nothing but dog crap.

Why are you going to post all her college cred in but her PH.D/Doctorates if she has one?That's all I am saying, the only display of stupidity is you claiming she has her PH.D and yet you post all her college history besides that.

She probably does have it, but you didn't post her degree you ass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are you going to post her college cred but her PH.D if she has one?That's all I am saying, the only display of stupidity is you claiming she has her PH.D and yet you post all her college creds besides that.

Fam. This is her posting her dissertation that she JUST FINISHED and turned in for approval.

She's graduating this year.

What the fukk are you talking about? She finished her PhD thesis a few months ago.

Daps
only thing stands out to me is the fac that she got that degree

even then, it's not even the degree itself

just the fact that she was committed enough to stick with it and take it all the way and go outside the box and get a degree that's not considered "popular"

other than that, she's the average instagram girl to me :manny:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps

just the fact that she was committed enough to stick with it and take it all the way and go outside the box and get a degree that's not considered "popular"

Right,but I am not going to explain things to dude anymore.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

She just submitted her dissertation

She's finished in under a month and a half.

What the fukk Are you all going on about?

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps

Simply post her Ph.D or doctorate. Cause she does seem to be fooling around.

she already finished her degree in that field -they would not show her on there graduate list if she didn't....That must be her second doctorates

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I saw page one the pictures. And then I go to last page and it's an argument about her degrees instead of her body...

Now I'm wondering if I should pick a page and see what was said there and how this shyt changed lasting these many pages