Brehs...I think I might have found a thorough DIME

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Again, this is where you're wrong.

PhDs in STEM go on to elite companies and elite fields if they don't Stay in academia. These aren't poets and sociologists.

These are valued assets of human capital.
Poleon, lets agree to disagree.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Poleon, lets agree to disagree.
Banking? Consulting? Industry? Higher management? R&D?

This woman is about to be an exec at a major company and your dumb ass is out here trying avoid looking in the mirror and seeing what a failure you are.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Banking? Consulting? Industry? Higher management? R&D?

This woman is about to be an exec at a major company and your dumb ass is out here trying avoid looking in the mirror and seeing what a failure you are.
:skip: Are you upset?

If i wanted a doctorate? I could get a doctorate. I could SHMASH through any doctorate program like it was nothing. Nothing hard about being spoon fed information and then regurgitating it.

shyt doesn't interest me. At all.

You have no idea what this chick will go on to do with her doctorate. And a doctorate is not a prerequisite to becoming an "Exec at a major company"

In my opinion if she had the hustle to do all that? She woulda got her masters and jumped right in the water with the rest of the hustlers. Y'all scared of life thats why you wanna sit in a classroom.

And please don't project your own insecurities onto me. I don't hate cuz i don't judge myself based on other peoples accomplishments period. Doubt you or her could walk a mile through my neighborhood, much less in my shoes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:skip: Are you upset?

If i wanted a doctorate? I could get a doctorate. I could SHMASH through any doctorate program like it was nothing. Nothing hard about being spoon fed information and then regurgitating it.

shyt doesn't interest me. At all.

You have no idea what this chick will go on to do with her doctorate. And a doctorate is not a prerequisite to becoming an "Exec at a major company"

In my opinion if she had the hustle to do all that? She woulda got her masters and jumped right in the water with the rest of the hustlers. Y'all scared of life thats why you wanna sit in a classroom.

And please don't project your own insecurities onto me. I don't hate cuz i don't judge myself based on other peoples accomplishments period. Doubt you or her could walk a mile through my neighborhood, much less in my shoes.
You didn't graduate high school tho

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know if she a thot but i know alotta hoes that are thots but come across as saints on social media stop being naive
you would only know if she dope if u meet her in person

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
You didn't graduate high school tho
What is your point?

You're a clown. Just like everyone else who is under the impression that a degree has anything to do with actual intelligence.

I pick up on stuff FAST. You gimme a book, i'll smash through it and memorize everything i just read. That shyt means nothing to me. I barely went to class yet my teachers loved me cuz i smashed through every final and standardized test I ever took. To the point i had people accusing me of cheating cuz i was the only one in my honors class to receive higher than an 87 on the final. When i was hardly ever in that class.

I chose to drop out of high school because i needed cash before anything else. And the environment in my high school wasn't conducive to me graduating.

I chose not to get my GED because i do not need one at this point in my life. I'm not working for anyone, ever, period.

I've chosen to put my energy into creating a successful brick and mortar business BEFORE i go back to school. Because unlike the rest of you academics my only choices in life are sink or swim. I can't wade while my parents throw money at me. I'm not gonna be broke living off of financial aid and loans.
tumblr_static_profile.gif

And since i come from nothing money is all i care about. fukk helping people. fukk improving the western world. I'ma build my kingdom and make sure my ancestors are out here on some Rothschild shyt.

Academics think their degrees somehow prove their self worth. Then you sit around and spew bullshyt that other armchair philosophers told you "but if i get a PhD in stem i'm gonna shape the future of the world" :pachaha:. Yea bruh. That professor really shaped the future of the world.

End of the day money talks bullshyt walks. Knowing how to make and manage large sums of money>engineering bullshyt. You control the masses with your marketing you can pay engineers to make whatever the fukk you want.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I'd approach her why not? See what she's about?

While you hating nikkas sit on the sidelines.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What is your point?

You're a clown. Just like everyone else who is under the impression that a degree has anything to do with actual intelligence.

I pick up on stuff FAST. You gimme a book, i'll smash through it and memorize everything i just read. That shyt means nothing to me. I barely went to class yet my teachers loved me cuz i smashed through every final and standardized test I ever took. To the point i had people accusing me of cheating cuz i was the only one in my honors class to receive higher than an 87 on the final. When i was hardly ever in that class.

I chose to drop out of high school because i needed cash before anything else. And the environment in my high school wasn't conducive to me graduating.

I chose not to get my GED because i do not need one at this point in my life. I'm not working for anyone, ever, period.

I've chosen to put my energy into creating a successful brick and mortar business BEFORE i go back to school. Because unlike the rest of you academics my only choices in life are sink or swim. I can't wade while my parents throw money at me. I'm not gonna be broke living off of financial aid and loans.
tumblr_static_profile.gif

And since i come from nothing money is all i care about. fukk helping people. fukk improving the western world. I'ma build my kingdom and make sure my ancestors are out here on some Rothschild shyt.

Academics think their degrees somehow prove their self worth. Then you sit around and spew bullshyt that other armchair philosophers told you "but if i get a PhD in stem i'm gonna shape the future of the world" :pachaha:. Yea bruh. That professor really shaped the future of the world.

End of the day money talks bullshyt walks. Knowing how to make and manage large sums of money>engineering bullshyt. You control the masses with your marketing you can pay engineers to make whatever the fukk you want.

Who makes your Noni Juice cans? :sas1:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps

Shorty. Got. Her. Degree :wow: :damn: :to: :mjcry: :ohlawd: :banderas:

Why is she showing her partial fullfillment of a doctoral degree in Philosophy when she studied in Environmental Engineering?Post the doctorate in Environmental Engineering .

Another discrepancy in her doctorate , is that her major is in Mathematics. All the other scholarship students have degrees in subjects they majored in.
Take a good look at all the rest of the students and see what I am talking about.
I have to say her having a doctorate doesn't match the college history she is displaying.

http://www.uwrf.edu/McNairScholars/McNair-Scholar-Graduates-2010.cfm
Sanaa Jaman
Sanaa-Jaman-07_6.jpg
Major: Mathematics

Minor: Chemistry

Faculty Mentor and Research Supervisor: Dr. Kevin McLaughlin, UW-River Falls, Department of Chemistry

Research Topic: Analysis of the relationship between the Hosoya Index and Alkaline Boiling Points.

Graduation Date: May 2010

Sanaa Jaman is in enrolled graduate school at the University of Florida in their Environmental Engineering PhD program. She received the McKnight Doctoral Fellowship. This fellowship will provide Sanaa with a stipend, tuition, and fees annually for 5 years.

Other than the fact she seems to be dishonest about her college cred, she's seems alright.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why is she showing her partial fullfillment of a doctoral degree in Philosophy when she studied in Environmental Engineering?Post the doctorate in Environmental Engineering .

Another discrepancy in her doctorate , is that her major is in Mathematics. All the other scholarship students have degrees in subjects they majored in.
Take a good look at all the rest of the students and see what I am talking about.
I have to say her having a doctorate doesn't match the college history she is displaying.

http://www.uwrf.edu/McNairScholars/McNair-Scholar-Graduates-2010.cfm

Other than the fact she seems to be dishonest about her college cred, she's seems alright.

You ignorant a$$holes are going to learn today. :snoop:

1. You have never submitted a thesis. Theses are submitted in partial fulfillment because the "partial" means you have coursework that accompanies the conferring of your degree. Clearly you've never written one. :ufdup:

2. Her major is math AND chemistry. Dumbass. And even further, her scholarship prepares her for an advanced academic inquiry into a more complex field. Undergrad degrees are not universally indicative of what advanced studies will be focused on.

2. She's not dishonest about her college cred. It seems you know NOTHING about how higher education works.