Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

sunny80

All Star
Daps
What if you didnt sleep with him and had been talking for a couple weeks....
I've ghosted guys I've never slept with. Same has happened to me. It was for one of the reasons I listed already.

One guy last year only wanted sex. Our conversations would always turn sexual. I was trying to get to know him and he would start talking about sex. It was irritating.

Another guy, same year, was PERFECT but I knew I wasnt over the guy I had just broken up with. It was only fair that I let him go.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I've ghosted guys I've never slept with. Same has happened to me. It was for one of the reasons I listed already.

One guy last year only wanted sex. Our conversations would always turn sexual. I was trying to get to know him and he would start talking about sex. It was irritating.

Another guy, same year, was PERFECT but I knew I wasnt over the guy I had just broken up with. It was only fair that I let him go.

You didnt want to tell him you wasnt over the other guy?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have seen girls that ghosted me or didn't respond, at least a few times, always address it, but casually, and not the first thing you say. After you catch up, "I texted you a few weeks ago", and just laugh it off. Don't make a melodrama out of it.

She will either apologize, and invite you to text her again/or make plans or she will defer.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Don’t even sweat it. Women feel entitled to our attention. I’ve had women ghost then either they call out of the blue or I run into them and things pick back up like nothing happened.

You just can’t take young women seriously. When she’s here she’s here when she’s not she doesn’t exist.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I told him everything. He still kept trying. I had to ghost him for his own good.

Ok that's different....

My point was the female made it seem all was good and she was looking forward to the next encounter but nothing.....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Don’t even sweat it. Women feel entitled to our attention. I’ve had women ghost then either they call out of the blue or I run into them and things pick back up like nothing happened.

You just can’t take young women seriously. When she’s here she’s here when she’s not she doesn’t exist.

Pretty much...part of the game.....

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I remember I randomly got ghosted/curved while I was going through a depressive episode:mjlol::francis:

Had me in my feelings like shyt and I was all fukked up thinking bout the bytch and wondering what I did wrong....then after a like 2 weeks the shyt passed and I was talking to another chick :yeshrug: