Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Happens all the time.

I have photographer friends who deal with it on an epic level. From chicks being flakes, to not replying within a couple of hours, when we're talking about getting paid for work smh....

A lot of girls get in their own way. I ignore them thoroughly, 100 million pieces of p*ssy in NY, there are no special snowflakes, I grab up what I want, and if she's ghosting me, its onto the next. Handsome gang is gonna keep being handsome regardless.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ya'll really be upset when a girl goes cold? She doing you a favor in the long run.

Unless it's your girl don't take anything personal ...channel that energy into leveling up so they next time you run into her the tables will be turned

Yeah I like closure. Rather a woman call me out my name or whatever then just straight ghost.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Don’t play the game brehs.

Had a chick I was chatting with who lived about 40 minutes away. We finally decided to meet halfway and grabbed some lunch. The date went very well. I felt we vibed really good and we made plans to meet up again soon.:ehh: I liked her and had her as a definite possible.

She ghosted me right after that. For a hot second I was :picard: then I just immediately reset my thinking and was :yeshrug:

No more time or energy was put into her. I assumed that she has some old ex or side dikk she was trying to get out of her system. Either way she no longer existed.

About 2 months later I guess she cleared up whatever she had to clear up in her personal life and reached out. I honestly forgot who the fukk she was :manny: Deleted her from my phone and my life. She was :why:

After a little bit she invited me to her spot. I went and smashed. Tried to put her head thru the headboard. :smugfavre: Then ghosted her. She went back to not existing again.

@StarGirl Selvagem!

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this shyt happened this summer. :pachaha:
fukked up part was the bytch was the one that came up to me and asked for my number. :francis:
I wasn't even mad that she did it just frustrated that the bytch wasted my time because she wasn't even on my radar and I would never have spoken to her otherwise. :skip:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
There's always a reason. Either she finds a dude who she likes better, or she makes one of the guys in her rotation, her boyfriend. Or maybe you did something weird that turned her off... either way, it's all in the game
Literally, just wrote something eerily similar prior to seeing this comment.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Don't.
Erase her name from your contacts, block on social media, stop referring to her around mutual friends, and avoid areas of shared contact.
Do not wave, say hello, or go beyond a glance in public when/if you see her.
Don't change your facial expression to a scowl or smirk, leave it neutral as if you were glancing at a stranger.
at the same time this is the best way to get them back

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Yep and it wrecked my brain...

Iunno if she found a new nikka, if I was a temporary side nikka...if she died.

She just disappeared....til this day still don't know what the hell happened to her.
Exact same thing happened to me, I was supposed to go over to her place to "watch movies" the following day and never heard from her again :mjcry: