Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Whatever you do breh, don't show insecurity or neediness. That shyt turns women off faster than a switch. These bytches are fickle. Go from hot to cold over the smallest shyt. Smh. Hope you get the draws

Shes exactly my type i cant fukk this upb:wow:

If she ghosts me itd be a terrible L:wow:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Going thru that right now. We've been talking and texting for a min. She hit me up Saturday asking how my day was. I responded but she never hit me back. I let her be on Sunday then texted her on Monday, with no response :francis:

I hate blowing folks phone up but Ima call her today. If she don't answer, Ima charge it to the game and KIM:yeshrug:

Update: text her "you alive?" After this post and she responded "I can ask you the same" turns out she responded to my text but for some reason my phone didn't get it. I really like this chick so I made an exception for her and it worked
bruh stop... you're approaching desperate territory.

take the L and move on

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Yeah this girl I met on Facebook (not in person) we talked and texted on the phone for about a month and a half, all of a sudden one night she texted me talking about "send me a dikk pic" and she'll send me a nude but I knew not to trust it. So i said no and after that she never called me back at all but I didn't stress it tho :manny: living in NYC there's plenty of women to choose from.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Most brehs have who are over 21
Yup

You just move on to the next one, sometimes it stings, but that's what makes us stronger and more well rounded.

The only way to perfect your shot is my taking them. :ufdup:

You can't take it personal when one misses, assess your form, and shoot your shot with a different one

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Everytime I ghosted someone it was for 3 reasons:

1) We have nothing in common
2) He had made it obvious that all he wanted was sex
3) I wasn't over the guy I recently broke up with or he wasn't over his ex and made it obvious

What if you didnt sleep with him and had been talking for a couple weeks....

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Of course, there is always a reason, it isn't always the scathing rejection that we, and I can tend to take it as.

A lot of it is just how people communicate, which is poorly, and how they are taught to think about conflict. Me, I don't care what happened, or who you are with, just tell me, and it's cool. If it's long term, shorter term, it's more acceptable, but I never ghost or don't respond, I always follow through, and have the conversation.

What is worse than ghosting is passive rejection, where someone is responsive, and interested, but never follows through or follows up. That is my personal least favorite aspect of people.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Women got a million options.... and they talk a better game than men...
so u might have ur head gassed for a quick second like u bae or boo...
then ur just another nikka in her phone...
But never stress it.... Always know for a fact (if ur a real nikka) that its her Lost....

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s happened to me a few times. If the chemistry wasn’t there, then I get it. But there have been times where we had a GREAT time. Attraction and interest just undeniable from both ends. I'm not one of those clueless delusional nikkas unaware of where I stand with a woman in the moment
Conversation and chemistry on point. She’s the one bringing up us getting together again as soon as possible, her initiating a kiss, etc. The whole nine. And then nothing. Just gone. I don’t treat people that way. I feel guilty treating human beings as disposable and it’s just not the man that I am. It doesn’t sit right with my spirit. But women do that shyt without giving you a second thought h or consideration. shyt like that makes you go cold and dead inside towards these chicks. I have no faith or patience for any of them anymore. I feel you acting funny or your energy or patterns changing? Instant bushes. Not gonna even ask any questions about the situation and set myself up to be disappointed/lied to. Vibes don’t lie. And someone not answering you is an answer. Some men’s ego and delusions just won’t allow them to accept it :yeshrug:

Usually it's another guy in the picture.