Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I always know there's a reason.
Don't be the lame with long "what's wrong paragraphs" and answering machine/voicemail messages.
:mjcry:
It's a bad look.
You see the energy waning, wipe your hands of it.

I'm talking the cases where you last communicated on a good note.....mos def if the last encounter had bad vibes....I would be the first to ghost......

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
That’s happened to me a few times. If the chemistry wasn’t there, then I get it. But there have been times where we had a GREAT time. Conversation and chemistry on point. She’s the one bringing up us getting together again as soon as possible, her initiating a kiss, etc. The whole nine. And then nothing. Just gone. I don’t treat people that way. I feel guilty treating human beings as disposable and it’s just not the man that I am. It doesn’t sit right with my spirit. But women do that shyt without giving you a second thought h or consideration. shyt like that makes you go cold and dead inside towards these chicks. I have no faith or patience for any of them anymore. I feel you acting funny or your energy or patterns changing? Instant bushes. Not gonna even ask any questions about the situation and set myself up to be disappointed/lied to. Vibes don’t lie. And someone not answering you is an answer. Some men’s ego and delusions just won’t allow them to accept it :yeshrug:
:lawd:

full

Preach breh!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking the cases where you last communicated on a good note.....mos def if the last encounter had bad vibes....I would be the first to ghost......

Nah even then...if she acts iffy even if the last encounter was good....bushes breh

You can always tell when the energy is off and it's slipping, chasing the lost cause is only going to do more harm than good.
In situations like this, you got to wait till they come back around, and if they don't....:manny: KIM

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Nah even then...if she acts iffy even if the last encounter was good....bushes breh

You can always tell when the energy is off and it's slipping, chasing the lost cause is only going to do more harm than good.
In situations like this, you got to wait till they come back around, and if they don't....:manny: KIM

1 call...1 text just to test the waters.....anything more than that then you playing yourself

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Yep but she actually just sent me a few long texts so i might be alright. I have ptsd dealing with these bytches.

I think a good sign was that she deleted her bumble account. Maybe im the leader in the clubhouse :ehh:
Whatever you do breh, don't show insecurity or neediness. That shyt turns women off faster than a switch. These bytches are fickle. Go from hot to cold over the smallest shyt. Smh. Hope you get them draws breh..:myman: