Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
There was this guy who probably thinks I stopped calling for no reason. But there is always a reason. I stopped because all dude does is complain.

:mjlol:

This exactly what we talking about in here.

Of course he will think it's for no reason if you don't communicate it with them. Especially on their side if they thought it was all good
I get it though it's easier to just ghost than actually explain the reason. Not something I would do but I get it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Going thru that right now. We've been talking and texting for a min. She hit me up Saturday asking how my day was. I responded but she never hit me back. I let her be on Sunday then texted her on Monday, with no response :francis:

I hate blowing folks phone up but Ima call her today. If she don't answer, Ima charge it to the game and KIM:yeshrug:
Don't.
Erase her name from your contacts, block on social media, stop referring to her around mutual friends, and avoid areas of shared contact.
Do not wave, say hello, or go beyond a glance in public when/if you see her.
Don't change your facial expression to a scowl or smirk, leave it neutral as if you were glancing at a stranger.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

This exactly what we talking about in here.

Of course he will think it's for no reason if you don't communicate it with them. Especially on their side if they thought it was all good
I get it though it's easier to just ghost than actually explain the reason. Not something I would do but I get it.

What makes you think I didn't? Most men are not really open to criticism. He excused it away like most men do. lol

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
What makes you think I didn't? Most men are not really open to criticism. He excused it away like most men do. lol

My bad I was assuming you didn't cause you said he probably thinks it's for no reason lol.

I think the thing that pisses most men off about girls ghosting like this is the lack of clarity.
No one likes to have their time wasted chasing something they will never get.
Luckily for me through experience I just get the message when a female backs off and keep it moving.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
There's always a reason. Either she finds a dude who she likes better, or she makes one of the guys in her rotation, her boyfriend. Or maybe you did something weird that turned her off... either way, it's all in the game

Word

This chick was in my whip

I asked her was she cold ( I didnt have my heat on)

She said yea and I continued to drive

Dropped her off and never heard from her again

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I realized I had the simp gene within me early on so sometimes I tend to go OT making sure I don’t make a fool out of myself.

I NEVER send back to back texts or calls. If i reach out once and don’t hear back then its keep it moving time. My pops taught me when I was young to never call women more than three times within a week. Now that we are truly in a social media/digital age its not even really a question if you being ghosted. If you send a text/call and she doesn’t respond but she’s making instagram/snapchat/FB posts then YOU sir have been ghosted and should charge it to the game.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
That’s happened to me a few times. If the chemistry wasn’t there, then I get it. But there have been times where we had a GREAT time. Attraction and interest just undeniable from both ends. I'm not one of those clueless delusional nikkas unaware of where I stand with a woman in the moment
Conversation and chemistry on point. She’s the one bringing up us getting together again as soon as possible, her initiating a kiss, etc. The whole nine. And then nothing. Just gone. I don’t treat people that way. I feel guilty treating human beings as disposable and it’s just not the man that I am. It doesn’t sit right with my spirit. But women do that shyt without giving you a second thought h or consideration. shyt like that makes you go cold and dead inside towards these chicks. I have no faith or patience for any of them anymore. I feel you acting funny or your energy or patterns changing? Instant bushes. Not gonna even ask any questions about the situation and set myself up to be disappointed/lied to. Vibes don’t lie. And someone not answering you is an answer. Some men’s ego and delusions just won’t allow them to accept it :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Going thru that right now. We've been talking and texting for a min. She hit me up Saturday asking how my day was. I responded but she never hit me back. I let her be on Sunday then texted her on Monday, with no response :francis:

I hate blowing folks phone up but Ima call her today. If she don't answer, Ima charge it to the game and KIM:yeshrug:

Update: text her "you alive?" After this post and she responded "I can ask you the same" turns out she responded to my text but for some reason my phone didn't get it. I really like this chick so I made an exception for her and it worked

This is interesting because there is possibility of phone issues....and pride plays a part especially when you dont want to blow folks up..