Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If I live in Norway that would make me Norwegian not Swedish you dikkhead.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::dead:

Like I give a fuk or if it makes a difference you Ikekac faggit.
Trying to talk shyt from north of the equator in a whole different peninsula of Scandinavia. go watch Vikings , ole Iceland Nordic Last Kingdom living ass. Foh, Krristoffer or Ragnar , whoever the fuk you are.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Log your dumbass off and listen to some techno pop, white boy ..
BrightBlindCobra-max-1mb.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nikka when did I say shyt about her? She is an NYC woman. I cant even do that :mjpls:

We talking about how you being bytch right now. Tryna wrestle with girls in the backyard. :mjpls:
Don’t even respond to his shyt- he flamed himself ^^^ enough said

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::dead:

Like I give a fuk or if it makes a difference you Ikekac faggit.
Trying to talk shyt from north of the equator in a whole different peninsula of Scandinavia. go watch Vikings , ole Iceland Nordic Last Kingdom living ass. Foh, Krristoffer or Lars, whoever the fuk you are.

But it does make a difference nikki you can't be calling Norwegians Swedish or the Swedish Norwegian, and you stay talking shyt from your queens apartment. Besides Nutsy Nikki, I'm from London.

Vikings is live too.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka when did I say shyt about her? She is an NYC woman. I cant even do that :mjpls:

We talking about how you being bytch right now. Tryna wrestle with girls in the backyard. :mjpls:

Lool this nikka. No one accused you of saying anything about her, so why you asking me that?

In your subjective opinion I'm being a bytch. Why you jumping to her defence tho huh? :cape: for this hoe over the internet you don't know. You tryna win brownie points with her so you can hop in them DMs? Talking about her presence is an instant plat, she's the Chris brown of the coli, and then you call me a bytch?

nikka don't be simping and then try come at nikkas. This nikka out here in love with a screen name.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thread done already went gold already and its 3 am eastern time :wow:
Insomnia ..:mjcry: I have to be up in 3 hrs too. I went to sleep for like an hour, woke up for no reason and now I can’t get back to sleep bc I’m scared to oversleep
:damn:
It’s auways the loudest cacs in the room. And the funny part is, I was only guessing when I threw that Sweden comment out there .. I’m dead laughing when he confirmed it.
My cacdar senses were on target

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lool this nikka. No one accused you of saying anything about her, so why you asking me that?

In your subjective opinion I'm being a bytch. Why you jumping to her defence tho huh? :cape: for this hoe over the internet you don't know. You tryna win brownie points with her so you can hop in them DMs? Talking about her presence is an instant plat, she's the Chris brown of the coli, and then you call me a bytch?

nikka don't be simping and then try come at nikkas. This nikka out here in love with a screen name.
How are you white and using the word “n—-a”??
:patrice:

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you white and using the word “n—-a”??
:patrice:

The Coli CAC accusation card huh? You coli nikkas and hoes all the same.

Its 3.30am in the grimey ass New York slums of queens right now, why you up arguing online again. Why ain't you all curled up in bed with you man? That's what I wanna know. You ain't got a man have you Nicole, you ain't had a nikka in a long time am I right Nicole.

Is that why you on here arguing and chatting shyt at mandem all day? Tryna experience something sort of like a relationship?