Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Clockwork. Dumb fuk is always in here telling people how to dry snitch or lock shyt up but quick to run the other way when caught up in their own shyt. Dumbass delusional ugly bytch. Thread has my name that could have been ignored and refrained from commenting but stays all up in the mix of action and will turn snitch to claim stalker .
Silicone from their implants and ass must be leaking to their oversized fivehead.
:hhh:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not just with her but with anyone, it can ruin an entire thread for me...I'll scroll a couple of more posts and if I see it's the same 2 posters going back and forth I leave the thread never to return :unimpressed: no telling how many posters I woulda dapped up but a petty argument ruined my dap giving
Anytime a thread is longer than a couple pages, I'm assuming a fight broke out.:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ive seen @Nicole0416 turn threads plat just by showing up. She the Bhris Brown of the coli. One feature and its a hit :wow:
Speaking of Chris Brown, I’m on IG scrolling - come across this. Like whuttt in the drug inspired hell is this dude doing here-
:dwillhuh:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
What are nikkas beef with @Nicole0416 anyway? She seems cool to me. :yeshrug:

I preface this by saying I don't know shyt about The Coli when it comes down to it.

But most brehs on here seemingly always have something against female posters unless it is unequivocally proven they are female via pic or real-life meetup, etc. From what little I see, she don't really put her business out there like that, and with the way she goes about ethering folk from time to time... it's bound to rub people the wrong way (maybe on some "Ain't no way in the hell a woman talks like that. Gotta be **** :dame: :mjpls:" type shyt, who the hell knows)

So somebody @'s her or she decides to put her two cents in, and sometimes ends up crushing the buildings. If there's anything worse than getting verbally shat on, it's nikkas :gladbron:-ing and kee-keeing at your misfortune. So they fire back, and she typically has time for it.

And next thing you know, the thread is about something else now.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because @Nicole0416 (bcrusaderw) is a bipolar internet cafe gangster who does nothing but chat bullshyt about everyone. Look at her first comment in this thread, finger on the trigger because she sitting behind her computer screen in her derelict queens apartment. I suspect this sort of energy is what happens when a woman can't deal with being single for a long time.

Why we acting like @Nicole0416 is a victim? This bytch is the one instigating. Everyone who comes at her does so cause this bytch decide to start coming at them and if you don't keep your foot on her neck she gets a new dose of e-courage and is back chatting shyt. Nicole as a victims you know, why we rewriting the narrative. Look at the posts here, nikkas will really simp any female on a forum site. Even if that female is actually a male (half the nikkas here simped Jayne, I ain't forgot)

Oi Nicky, still waiting for those receipts, New York dirty as hell too.

Last edited: