Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
An anonymous user on a forum site. Who are you?

She's not gonna fukk you btw, your simping and blowing smoke up her ass is for nothing.
How the fuk do you know what I would do. Shut the fuk up, nothing but a lying promoting faggit who can’t stay off my clit bc you like getting verbally fukked. 2:00am and your ranting about me, for the past hour- anonymous female poster bc the anonymous internet p——y that pay for is no longer your main whore. Now stay geeked bc you need me as your outlet.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fuk do you know what I would do. Shut the fuk up, nothing but a lying promoting faggit who can’t stay off my clit bc you like getting verbally fukked. 2:00am and your ranting about me, for the past hour- anonymous female poster bc the anonymous internet p——y that pay for is no longer your main whore. Now stay geeked bc you need me as your outlet.

For the past hour??? Why you chatting shyt again @Nicole0416. Please don't call anyone a liar mate, where are these receipts you said you had huh?

You are right tho, I don't know what you would do, I'm sorry for jumping the gun. Hey @Nintendough keep simping and blowing smoke up her ass, she might just fukk you after all.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
For the past hour??? Why you chatting shyt again @Nicole0416. Please don't call anyone a liar mate, where are these receipts you said you had huh?

You are right tho, I don't know what you would do, I'm sorry for jumping the gun. Hey @Nintendough keep simping and blowing smoke up her ass, she might just fukk you after all.
If you don’t shut your Swedish ass up- you live in Norway or some shyt. Foh

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re in here aren’t you ?? :comeon:Running in like a summoning.

I saw your name and came here to shyt on you.. Ever since I started getting notifications of you chatting paragraphs of bullshyt it's only after I put my foot on your neck that I got peace. The second i stopped you was back gassing. I learnt that's how to get you to behave.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

You beefing with broads huh?

You sound like a fakkot. Only beef I'm giving a lady is the beef in these here Calvin Klein's

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
It’s 11 fukkin 18 at night; not doing this. No I don’t beef with ladies and dudes in here. There’s a select few that i respect, vibe with, connect with and have an appreciation for their comments and their mindset. There’s some I don’t care for. That’s what discussions and debate are for. So what. Fuk ya thread, I’m chilling and relaxing for the night. Work tomm.

Making threads about other posters this late, or between the hours of 11pm - 11am is weird and random as fukk and for dumb m’fers in their feelings. . I’m really on your mind at this late hour??? A few months back I get a “While you were sleeping “ thread dedication ; now it’s “Before you go to sleep” . But the same ones making threads, are the same ones on some -“don’t take things seriously “they say.

Find some better shyt to discuss. Be productive, go read a book. Don’t read my verbal cues. Those who know, already know- no subs on my side.

giphy.gif

An anonymous user on a forum site. Who are you?

She's not gonna fukk you btw, your simping and blowing smoke up her ass is for nothing.

:laff: