Brehs derailing threads beefing with Nicole UNAPPRECIATION

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
He deserves it- faggit brings all that on himself. He lies about all types of shyt, mainly jobs, his financial status and his inability to find one then gets called out for it. Next he tells a lie to cover for the lie he was exposed for. Lies again - makes a plea of sympathy, makes excuses about why he lies, exaggerates or makes up shyt to get people to feel sorry for him; some fall for it - others don’t. Disappears for a few weeks if he really gets embarrassed. Comes back like he had some dramatic breakthrough. Repeat cycle :blink::yawn:
If he really gets desperate - he will role play scenarios or make a video. Knowing damn well, whole time, he will get clowned. Glutton for punishment .
Mental illness

Daps
Not just with her but with anyone, it can ruin an entire thread for me...I'll scroll a couple of more posts and if I see it's the same 2 posters going back and forth I leave the thread never to return :unimpressed: no telling how many posters I woulda dapped up but a petty argument ruined my dap giving

And from the outside, it looks like a good thread, but half of it is just arguing, usually about something not related to the subject

Dap Punk

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Space Age
giphy.gif

GIF game on point as usual :wow:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It' fun arguing with @Nicole0416 . She's such a hardcore New Yorker the slightest perceived diss about New York and she gets on you like white on rice. You can easily get her all riled up and bent out of shape by making any simple remark/observation about her city.:russ:
It's kinda sexy, actually.:wub: I have no idea what she looks like but I think i'd wanna smash just off her intensity :takedat:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
THANK YOU! I get not liking people or whatever but to keep that woman's name in their mouths/posts speaks to how p*ssy some of these dudes are. Acting like certified glitter sprinkled bytches being messy
:whoo::salute:WORDDDDD!! lmaofffff..... :dead::deadrose: I'm making this my new sig...
it's fukkin pathetic
:hhh::scust:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Lol @ a bunch of lame weirdos getting their jimmy hard to an online account with no face or verification if the person's a woman or possibly a treh :mjpls:.

This isn't like Facebook, IG or Snapchat etc where you can actually see the person so I don't understand how dudes are getting hard up over a mystery account...:coffee: lack of attention from women irl I guess.

Lol @ that poster saying he busts nuts from her (or he :mjpls:) just shouting up and down threads :bryan:.

:laff:.