Brehs derailing threads beefing with Nicole UNAPPRECIATION

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Why do people always troll that one guy about not having a job? Thread could be about and fukking earthquake and somebody will be like "why aren't you filling out applicaitons you f*ggot!"
I put that dude on ignore so I no longer see those derailments :mjlol: But it's fukked up, I go in threads where the 3rd post is the 1st post I see cuz I got multiple posters on ignore who cause so many derailments :francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It’s 11 fukkin 18 at night; not doing this. No I don’t beef with ladies in here. There’s a select few that i respect, vibe with, connect with and have an appreciation for their comments and their mindset. There’s some I don’t care for. That’s what discussions and debate are for. So what. Fuk ya thread, I’m chilling and relaxing for the night. Work tomm.

Making threads about other posters this late, or between the hours of 11pm - 11am is weird and random as fukk and for dumb m’fers in their feelings. . I’m really on your mind at this late hour??? A few months back I get a “While you were sleeping “ thread dedication ; now it’s “Before you go to sleep” . But the same ones making threads, are the same ones on some -“don’t take things seriously “they say.

Find some better shyt to discuss. Be productive, go read a book. Don’t read my verbal cues. Those who know, already know- no subs on my side.
:mjlol:wasn't starting beef

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ya'll can always ask to block posters from a thread who you feel are disrupting the conversation. There was one poster they use to do it to all the time. It might have been @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 . shyt was hilarious each and every time. I think it happened to me once when my troll game was heavy. They banned my ass for 3 weeks once too. :lolbron:
giphy.gif

:wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why do people always troll that one guy about not having a job? Thread could be about and fukking earthquake and somebody will be like "why aren't you filling out applicaitons you f*ggot!"
He deserves it- faggit brings all that on himself. He lies about all types of shyt, mainly jobs, his financial status and his inability to find one then gets called out for it. Next he tells a lie to cover for the lie he was exposed for. Lies again - makes a plea of sympathy, makes excuses about why he lies, exaggerates or makes up shyt to get people to feel sorry for him; some fall for it - others don’t. Disappears for a few weeks if he really gets embarrassed. Comes back like he had some dramatic breakthrough. Repeat cycle :blink::yawn:
If he really gets desperate - he will role play scenarios or make a video. Knowing damn well, whole time, he will get clowned. Glutton for punishment .

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s 11 fukkin 18 at night; not doing this. No I don’t beef with ladies in here. There’s a select few that i respect, vibe with, connect with and have an appreciation for their comments and their mindset. There’s some I don’t care for. That’s what discussions and debate are for. So what. Fuk ya thread, I’m chilling and relaxing for the night. Work tomm.

Making threads about other posters this late, or between the hours of 11pm - 11am is weird and random as fukk and for dumb m’fers in their feelings. . I’m really on your mind at this late hour??? A few months back I get a “While you were sleeping “ thread dedication ; now it’s “Before you go to sleep” . But the same ones making threads, are the same ones on some -“don’t take things seriously “they say.

Find some better shyt to discuss. Be productive, go read a book. Don’t read my verbal cues. Those who know, already know- no subs on my side.
:dead:
You my brehette but when in the past year or so did you conjure up the spirit of @Art Barr

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Doesn't ruin any threads for me :manny:
Maybe give us an example of what you mean :ld:
Now you know TLR doesn’t need examples, details or facts.
images

Project,Protect, Object or Subject the poster “insert name here “ in thread and see what sticks or how they react. Proceed to tag in a group of other posters to bandwagon you, filter out the responses that agree with. if that still doesn’t work and all else fails - they make up some shyt. No cap.