Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Idk if it was the diet or not and idk if i was outta shape. I used to always play basketball for hours then
:yeshrug:
Did the basketball work? If it did do that.

I remember when I was trying to gain weight I would eat egg whites with every meal work out in the gym for hours incorrectly I just did benchpresses til I was tired

Then played several rounds of full court Basketball everyday and wondered why I hit a plateau and lost weight.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Did the basketball work? If it did do that.

I remember when I was trying to gain weight I would eat egg whites with every meal work out in the gym for hours incorrectly I just did benchpresses til I was tired

Then played several rounds of full court Basketball everyday and wondered why I hit a plateau and lost weight.

Im not tryna lose weight.
What i been saying was years ago i used to do 200 situps a day for around a bunch and only thing i got was a sore body for weeks. Abdomen wouldn't change

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
tired of snoozing through your alarm?

Plug your phone up on the other side of the room. You won't have any choice but to get up to turn it off. :mjcry:

Also, the peace of mind that comes with putting your phone on silent is highly underrated. Damn thing is like a tamagatchi, if you think about it. You feed it with your attention. set a special rinigtone for whomever keeping your kids when you arent and forget about it.
:russ: