Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Okay serious reply

Vitamin C. Mega dose. Get the 1000 mg pills. Take 2 every day. If you start feeling sick take more

Ideally you want to be saturated. At that point your immune system has the maximum fighting ability

The saturation amount is different depending on what you need.

If you're perfectly healthy then like 5 pills could be enough to saturate your body in a day

I have taken 30 pills in a day when I was sick. Your body is using it like crazy when fighting a disease so you can take waaaay more before you're saturated

So how can you tell when you're "full"?

Glad you asked

The side effect of too much C is a powerful jet of liquid from the rectum. So it's a tricky endeavor.

Short answer is take like 1 pill at a time every hour lets say. Then when you get a little gassy, fall back

Or if you are serious about immunity and not so worried about loose stool... just keep going until you start to ... expel the C .. in the toilet .. from the butt ..

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
When rejection is all you face constantly it gets discouraging like a mug
I hear you breh but trust me you gotta learn to see it as a step closer to getting what you want. You gotta be willing to hear a hundred no's in order to hear one yes because that one yes is worth it. I promise you...keep going.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps

dylan-what.gif