Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Im not tryna lose weight.
What i been saying was years ago i used to do 200 situps a day for around a bunch and only thing i got was a sore body for weeks. Abdomen wouldn't change

were you trying to get a sixpack? My point was like you I just worked my chest daily for months I didn't see much delevopment either, my diet was pretty clean but I was overworking one muscle group and basically my body got used to it. You can't do one excercise day in and day out and not expect a plateau.

Sixpacks is mainly a diet issue but even abs which you can work everyday need to be hit different ways on different days.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
were you trying to get a sixpack? My point was like you I just worked my chest daily for months I didn't see much delevopment either, my diet was pretty clean but I was overworking one muscle group and basically my body got used to it. You can't do one excercise day in and day out and not expect a plateau.

Sixpacks is mainly a diet issue but even abs which you can work everyday need to be hit different ways on different days.

idk how to get my shyt back.
im already skinny so I rather be toned like I used to be

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Do 100 pushups a day. If you already got a workout regimen, add 100 pushups a day. If you don't have a workout regimen, do 100 pushups a day.

In 2 weeks you will see a difference. Let alone a month or 2.
:ohhh:I started this yesterday, just sets of 10 spread out through the day since I'm not in good shape, lost a lot of weight this year though, this might push me toward trimming down the rest.

As for lifehacks, learn to cook, go sugar free. It's amazing how sugar fukks with mental health and the weight practically fell off me. Since my girl and I love to cook I still been eating really good, which makes it not as hard as it seems to give up sugar.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
idk how to get my shyt back.
im already skinny so I rather be toned like I used to be
you're a hard gainer. Your body wants to maintain the shape it's in if you're fat your body tries to maintain your weight if you're skinny your body tries to maintain that.

You have to vary your exercises to fool your body. Most body movements require core stabilzation. There's studies that show that the abilty to do pullups has more to do with your abs than your shoulders. Maybe weighted pull ups will help you get your six pack maybe benching. Power lifters lift differently than regular bench pressers do.

Either way vary your workouts.

Daps
:ohhh:I started this yesterday, just sets of 10 spread out through the day since I'm not in good shape, lost a lot of weight this year though, this might push me toward trimming down the rest.

As for lifehacks, learn to cook, go sugar free. It's amazing how sugar fukks with mental health and the weight practically fell off me. Since my girl and I love to cook I still been eating really good, which makes it not as hard as it seems to give up sugar.

I gotta get away from that sugar myself.

I'm a lot better than i used to be. Back in my sugar fiend heyday, I was eating dessert every single day. Its a miracle i don't have diabetes. Now I'm down to maybe twice or 3 times a week

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
you're a hard gainer. Your body wants to maintain the shape it's in if you're fat your body tries to maintain your weight if you're skinny your body tries to maintain that.

You have to vary your exercises to fool your body. Most body movements require core stabilzation. There's studies that show that the abilty to do pullups has more to do with your abs than your shoulders. Maybe weighted pull ups will help you get your six pack maybe benching. Power lifters lift differently than regular bench pressers do.

Either way vary your workouts.

I gotta do something simple and at home.
I got into a car wreck a few years ago and can't put too much work in using my arms

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I got into a car wreck a few years ago and can't put too much work in using my arms

Oh. I had the same problem you had when I was injured. You really need to consult a Physical Therapist. If you can't for some reason, I'd do excercises in a swimming pool or a large jacuzzi. I thought my squatting days where over and one day I tried a body weight squat and I could do it. Then I could do it under load.

Nah don't try a Turkish Get up without the OK of a doctor.

Don't Hurt yourself.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30

You might want to look into buying and selling bulk items online . There’s a lot of easy passive income to be made

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sit ups don't help as much as people think. Even the Army is sloooly moving away from it. Deahangs Planking and Ab Rollers help way more for core stablization that Sit ups.
That’s a fact. Used to do sit-ups never felt a thing or saw any results, started doing planks, nothing crazy just 1 minute planks on the balancing ball, sore as fukk even got the v line. Lost it during quarantine though :mjcry: