Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay serious reply

Vitamin C. Mega dose. Get the 1000 mg pills. Take 2 every day. If you start feeling sick take more

Ideally you want to be saturated. At that point your immune system has the maximum fighting ability

The saturation amount is different depending on what you need.

If you're perfectly healthy then like 5 pills could be enough to saturate your body in a day

I have taken 30 pills in a day when I was sick. Your body is using it like crazy when fighting a disease so you can take waaaay more before you're saturated

So how can you tell when you're "full"?

Glad you asked

The side effect of too much C is a powerful jet of liquid from the rectum. So it's a tricky endeavor.

Short answer is take like 1 pill at a time every hour lets say. Then when you get a little gassy, fall back

Or if you are serious about immunity and not so worried about loose stool... just keep going until you start to ... expel the C .. in the toilet .. from the butt ..
This is the craziest fukking thing I’ve read in all the years on the coli.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
If you've got a totally, totally flat car battery that the smart charger refuses to start then grab a 9 volt battery and wire that to the clips/terminals. It will fool the circuit into completing so you dont need to buy a new battery.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Okay serious reply

Vitamin C. Mega dose. Get the 1000 mg pills. Take 2 every day. If you start feeling sick take more

Ideally you want to be saturated. At that point your immune system has the maximum fighting ability

The saturation amount is different depending on what you need.

If you're perfectly healthy then like 5 pills could be enough to saturate your body in a day

I have taken 30 pills in a day when I was sick. Your body is using it like crazy when fighting a disease so you can take waaaay more before you're saturated

So how can you tell when you're "full"?

Glad you asked

The side effect of too much C is a powerful jet of liquid from the rectum. So it's a tricky endeavor.

Short answer is take like 1 pill at a time every hour lets say. Then when you get a little gassy, fall back

Or if you are serious about immunity and not so worried about loose stool... just keep going until you start to ... expel the C .. in the toilet .. from the butt ..
Man what

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Actually I think he's correct. I don't think you can overdose on Vitamin C or really any Vitamin. But Vitamin C works for colds for general immunity support you need to take B vitamins and the whole spectrum of B vitamins. nikkas lik Trump and Biden have the best doctors in the world monitoring them and Jimmy Carter is still lingering despite being an Old Man in the 70's. Obviously all these dudes are gonna die but unless they get concer what kills really old people is the immune system starts fukking up.

Take care of your immune system and your body will take care of you.

You may not want to take 15 1000 milligram Vitamin C pills but taking one is totally fine and if you eat an orange and drink OJ (fresh squeezed only) that's even better. that's like taking 20 Vitamin C pills.