Brehs, come in here and drop any life hack that you know of.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
Buy a yellow reflective vest with maintenance across the back
And a black shirt with " security " stenciled in white letters
Provides easier access to those "restricted" areas :leostare:

An oldie but goodie.. Open Sunday paper and read announcements to see who just got engaged..
Focus on ugly people with nice teeth/hair/clothes and big families
Then go to target /Wal-Mart and start wedding registries in their name :lolbron:

Always have a lot of phones and change them out frequently.. Then keep a secret phone active and hide it in wifey's trunk
Cops might be suspicious, but the alibi should stand up in court :mjpls:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Get a heat gun and keep your manufactures packages when you buy shyt, namely electronics and get them from Walmart if you can. Plus certain manufacturers require shyt in the original packaging if you need to send it in for warranty anyway.

That way if it breaks, you can just buy a new one and swap out the serial number then take that shyt back for the return. Sometimes it’s engraved / printed on though but that’s why I said go to Walmart because they’ll still return it 99% of the time, especially hood Walmart’s :lolbron:

Pricier shyt you’ll have to have tools to either swap out internals or whatever you have to do to. I’ll buy some shyt for parts then take it back and pretend like it was like that when I got it IF they ask...You have to sell it to em like your legit tho, there’s no way they can prove otherwise...

And no I don’t feel any type of way about it because these are billion dollar corporations and they need to stand behind their products anyway. I don’t buy cheap shyt so I expect it to last...and if it doesn’t :mjlit:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
I send handwritten heartfelt letters to different companies pretending to be a struggling single dad.

I have received over 20 pairs of Nikes/Adidas, tons of track suits and other goodies.

I do it around the holidays and it never fails.

The best time to take money out of a bytch purse is when they’re rinsing their pussies after sex. It takes minimum 4-5 minutes so you have plenty of time
If you play it right you can treat them to food after sex with their own money

keep a bbw on deck. in my experience they will do anything for you with little expectation or maintenance

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stole this from another Coli breh

when you go to Chipotke, wait until they do their first scoop of chicken and then say “actually I want double the meat” - that way you maximize the scoops.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This shyt right here.

when I started boxing, the coach wouldn't even let me put my gloves on till I could consistently do 100 push-ups every work out.

I started doing 25 reps with 75 push up attempts

Eventually I was able to reach 50 reps and 50 struggle attempts

few weeks later I busting 100.

Hardest thing I ever had to do in my life, but my body looked amazing and I felt like One Punch Man.

Im fast food fat these days but your post just inspired to get my shyt back. I forgot about how hard I used to work to get those push up reps in. Preciate it Breh :salute:

100 pushups per day has me feeling great. :wow:

killacal

Banned
Daps
A climatology
MOST PLACES I GO, I USUALLY LOOK FOR A COUPON ONLINE FIRST .. IF I ONLY FIND SOMETHIN THATS EXPIRED ILL CHANGE THE DATE ON MSPAINT AND PRINT IT OUT

CAME UP ON A GANGA FREE SHIIT OVER THE YEARS LIKE THIS

IF I NEED TO REPLACE SOMETHING DUE TO WEAR AND TEAR OR IF SOMETHIN I GOT BREAKS, I JUST BUY A NEW ONE AND RETURN THE OLD ONE IN THE NEW BOX N GET MY MONEY BACK.

I might be part jew too:pachaha:cuz i stay doing this for everything but ps4 controllers:martin:fuking serial numbers etched into the device like a strap:beli:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
For tropical aquarium owners: If you have an algae problem, especially the algae that is hard to scrape off the glass of the tank that looks unsightly, just buy some snails. They literally fixed the problem overnight and I haven't had algae since. Not only do snails live a long time, they feed off any leftover food and waste and keep the tank looking clean. I only ever change the water once a month because the quality is always good.

Oh and buy some Biohome Ultimate for your filter and get rid of all the other filter media - trust me on this. I remember telling a poster about it years ago on here and I'm on my second filter while using the same media.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I keep telling myself, if I'm moving into my own apartment, I wanna drive around suburban neighborhoods and dumpster dive for furniture (obviously not beds) and appliances. Save money until I can afford to buy furniture.

You'll be surprised what people toss outside as garbage. I picked up a electric guitar and got it repaired for $50.

Last edited: