Brehs born in the late 80s and early 90s, get in here

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The simple, but undertoned joy of blowing nintendo/sega cartridges :ahh:

These days the lil geek muhfukkas would prolly say some shyt like "Do you have any isopropyl alcohol and cotton balls? :dame:"

"oh no the network is down! :mindblown:"-- fukk outta here :camby: back the online gameplay was bringing your games/controller to your potna n'em house. 'Twitch' was anxiously waiting your turn when there weren't enough controllers or it was a 1 player game. That's could be your BEST FRIEND on the sticks, A1 since day 1 and in the back of your mind you were still thinking "Please god, let this nikka die already :lupe:"

Later, if you could hook up 2 N64s or playstations you were a god :damn:

It was the Gladiator arena with those sticks breh....didn't matter who did what, who's Mom walked in front of the screen, or broken button, you lost, you are off....

Worst mistake I ever made was letting my friend borrow Donkey Kong Country cartridge.....never saw him or the game ever again....

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
:myman:

What’s some of yall oldest memories?

I remember being 3 watching the Mama Said Knock You Out video at my grandmas house.

And I remember watching an episode of WWF Superstars, late 91 around the time of Survivor Series, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan we’re beefing.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
i'm so tired of you 90 babies trying to squeeze into the 80s babies age group trying to act like ya can relate. ya'll can't. whenever i have a convo with a 90 baby, ya'll end up exposing yourselves. the only 80 babies ya'll might be able to relate to are the 89ers. that's about it. 88 and 87 are too old for ya. they are in the 80s babies group, sorry. all you kids born in 1990 and after pretty much were way too young to remember the 90s like that. the 90 babies were like 10 in 99 and by then, shyt was on it's way out. ya'll can have the 2000s. :laff:ya'll be trying to act older than what you are. mention shows like legend of the hidden temple, nick arcade, nickelodeon guts, american gladiators, roundhouse, tiny toon adventure, tazmania, the original xmen, wmac masters and etc, ya'll would fail the test. :laff:
I think 1991 at the latest can remember those shows as they were being played in 94-96. 92 nah. But only 80s babies born before 86 or maybe 87 remember salute your shorts, hey dude, and a couple others on Nickelodeon. Also won’t remember when nicktoons first started. I saw a couple things that 1990 born kids said so far that had me saying how do y’all remember that. Y’all were 2.

Funny people used these years tho (87-93). People born from 77-83 feel like they are to old for millennials and to young for Gen X. Some truth to that too.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
these sucked ass but they were just for kids tho :mjgrin:

dunkaroos.jpg
:blessed::feedme:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I watched the NBA when I was 5 in 95 and I knew the Bulls and what Jordan was about as well as Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton..gotta remeber nikkas had NBA video games too and older cousins/sibblings to keep us in the loop unless you was a dumb lil nikka who didnt pick up whats hip from kids older....I remeber being 6 in 96 and hating bad boy and wearing a bandana like pac....I wasnt old enough to get p*ssy in the 90s but I was old enough to know whats going on in pop culture sports culture etc

I remembering being in grade school and this kid telling me Biggie died. My FOB ass was like, “Who? Sani Abacha?”

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf

Remembered one of my aunts renting Friday on VHS and watching it at my grandmas house

Remember actually going outside and staying outside all day til the lights came on.

Remember when biggie Tupac and princess Di died

Being excited to be over my cousins house to watch Monday night RAW since I didn’t have cable. But caught all the Thursday night Smackdown and talked about it Friday morning. (I was a tomboy)

Remembered being convinced the world was gonna end during Y2K. Story time: I stayed up with my mama to watch the New Years specials from time square since I thought it was our last moments together :francis:. When the clock struck midnight and the people on tv started celebrating I was secretly relieved because we were still alive. Then my mama explained what time zones were and that we still had another hour to go. So I decided to go to bed so at least I’ll be sleep. :mjcry:

Woke up the next day and everyday since for the last 18 years lol.