Brehs born in the late 80s and early 90s, get in here

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Being born in 2000 is personally better for me
I'm a Muslim so I am glad, I wasn't a middle schooler/teen during 9/11 :picard:

I remember when YouTube first came around , and all them Waybe/Dipset cartoons:russ:

I have a good memory, so I do remember life before social media n shyt but obviously that shyt didn't matter to me since I was like 6 lmao

Limewire:mjlit:

Had an Eminem poster in my room (:dame::scust:.. I was like 8 brehs)

TI was my favorite rapper and still is:mjgrin:

Coming home from school and watching RapCity:mjgrin:

NikeTalk, I legit saw the come ups of Cudi/Drake/Wale/Cole

bytches showing that cat easily on snapchat and KIK when they first came out:mjlit:

Doing the bare and still doing good in school:blessed: (Shoutout to Quizlet, omm best site ever:mjgrin:)

I feel like my generation is to old for all that Lil Pump/Jake Paul shyt but too young for the 90's babies

The 99-00 is like the finesse generation:russ:, most of us have just finessed are ways through life lmao

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm so tired of you 90 babies trying to squeeze into the 80s babies age group trying to act like ya can relate. ya'll can't. whenever i have a convo with a 90 baby, ya'll end up exposing yourselves. the only 80 babies ya'll might be able to relate to are the 89ers. that's about it. 88 and 87 are too old for ya. they are in the 80s babies group, sorry. all you kids born in 1990 and after pretty much were way too young to remember the 90s like that. the 90 babies were like 10 in 99 and by then, shyt was on it's way out. ya'll can have the 2000s. :laff:ya'll be trying to act older than what you are. mention shows like legend of the hidden temple, nick arcade, nickelodeon guts, american gladiators, roundhouse, tiny toon adventure, tazmania, the original xmen, wmac masters and etc, ya'll would fail the test. :laff:

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea. I feel too young to relate to older millennials (1982-1985) but too old to relate to the younger millennials (1994 onwards). But since I look younger they assume I’m their age and I could blend in if I wanted but what they’re into is too fukking weird for me :scust: But at the same time people my age act too old for me. They already washed, already gave up on life, etc. I was born in 88 but I tend to socialize with a lot of early 90s crowd. I can’t fukk with people born post 1994 though. The shyt they into is too weird for me to relate.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1988 is the GOAT year :wow: 1990, 1991 and 1992 are cool too though.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
these sucked ass but they were just for kids tho :mjgrin:

dunkaroos.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i'm so tired of you 90 babies trying to squeeze into the 80s babies age group trying to act like ya can relate. ya'll can't. whenever i have a convo with a 90 baby, ya'll end up exposing yourselves. the only 80 babies ya'll might be able to relate to are the 89ers. that's about it. 88 and 87 are too old for ya. they are in the 80s babies group, sorry. all you kids born in 1990 and after pretty much were way too young to remember the 90s like that. the 90 babies were like 10 in 99 and by then, shyt was on it's way out. ya'll can have the 2000s. :laff:ya'll be trying to act older than what you are. mention shows like legend of the hidden temple, nick arcade, nickelodeon guts, american gladiators, roundhouse, tiny toon adventure, tazmania, the original xmen, wmac masters and etc, ya'll would fail the test. :laff:

nikkas remember all that shyt :dahell:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Yea. I feel too young to relate to older millennials (1982-1985) but too old to relate to the younger millennials (1994 onwards). But since I look younger they assume I’m their age and I could blend in if I wanted but what they’re into is too fukking weird for me :scust: But at the same time people my age act too old for me. They already washed, already gave up on life, etc. I was born in 88 but I tend to socialize with a lot of early 90s crowd. I can’t fukk with people born post 1994 though. The shyt they into is too weird for me to relate.
What are they into that’s weird lol

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas remember all that shyt :dahell:

Even this

Or this

6031473948_e09f44a237_b.jpg

Or

Those darkwing duck fruit snacks by far were the best fruit snacks I've ever tasted in my life. Still remember how good that shyt was and that was over 25 plus years ago. And I used to pop those flintstone kids vitamins like candy. I would eat lIke 5 a day. Anything with sugar was up for grabs. Even remember taking extra spoons of that pink medication for my stomach virus as a kid. It tasted good and that's what counted. I kind of did a number on myself as kid, literally abused myself. Lol.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
posters in here born in 90 talking about they saw jordan play :comeon: you might have caught his last season as a bull if you were lucky. quit frontin

I watched the NBA when I was 5 in 95 and I knew the Bulls and what Jordan was about as well as Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton..gotta remeber nikkas had NBA video games too and older cousins/sibblings to keep us in the loop unless you was a dumb lil nikka who didnt pick up whats hip from kids older....I remeber being 6 in 96 and hating bad boy and wearing a bandana like pac....I wasnt old enough to get p*ssy in the 90s but I was old enough to know whats going on in pop culture sports culture etc